Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't heard back yet from Durham... Great

ReputationRep:
    I got a rejection from UCL due to not having a secure LNAT performance. While UCL wasn't really a main choice, it has made me nervous because Kings was. Has anyone experienced getting into one and not the other? I did get into one of my LNAT unis (Glasgow) but still am very nervous.
    Anyway, I hope they come soon and wish it goes well for everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabriella72)
    I got a rejection from UCL due to not having a secure LNAT performance. While UCL wasn't really a main choice, it has made me nervous because Kings was. Has anyone experienced getting into one and not the other? I did get into one of my LNAT unis (Glasgow) but still am very nervous.
    may I ask what your grades are like?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so anxious waiting to hear back from Kings.

I am a 'mature student', so I assume that I'll be hearing something at the tail end as a pose to fairly quickly.

Getting my LNAT results would be good because then I'd know to prepare for the best, or worse.

If not tomorrow, surely they have to come out on Friday - this by no means is anywhere near early February.

R

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r2795)
    may I ask what your grades are like?
    Of course- I have Scottish Qualifications though
    I got 5as and 2bs at National Five
    4as and 1b at Higher (with another A being predicted this year)
    3As at advanced higher being predicted this year (Advanced higher is kind of considered as equivalent as the first year of uni)

Em if it helps I needed three As at advanced higher to be considered for Kings and UCL

ReputationRep:
    UCL has a higher LNAT standard than King's. It doesn't necessarily mean that it will not be enough for King's

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost in the same situation (except that I'm still waiting for Glasgow) I'm pretty sure my LNAT score will be poor, but maybe some miracle will happen with King's Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mieleki)
    UCL has a higher LNAT standard than King's. It doesn't necessarily mean that it will not be enough for King's
    I don' know much about the standards so thank you for this, made me feel a little better xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliejuliette)
    I'm almost in the same situation (expect that I'm still waiting for Glasgow) I'm pretty sure my LNAT score will be poor, but maybe some miracle will happen with King's Good luck!
    My LNAT didn't go great either- and if I got into Glasgow I'm sure you did too! Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    My LNAT didn't go great either- and if I got into Glasgow I'm sure you did too! Good luck to you too!
    Are you considering Glasgow as your firm/insurance?

ReputationRep:
    Are you considering Glasgow as your firm/insurance?
    Yeah I think so- not sure if it would be insurance/firm, I'm still waiting to hear from Edinburgh, and assuming I don't get into Kings it will be those two. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think so- not sure if it would be insurance/firm, I'm still waiting to hear from Edinburgh, and assuming I don't get into Kings it will be those two. What about you?
    I'm still waiting for Edinburgh too, and if not King's, I'm going to firm Edinburgh or Birmingham (already got an offer) I'm so curious about the average score of the LNAT!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for Edinburgh too, and if not King's, I'm going to firm Edinburgh or Birmingham (already got an offer) I'm so curious about the average score of the LNAT!
    Well done! So am I, I really want to know the curve. Low key bothers me that we don't get the essays back though.

ReputationRep:
    Do we get a transcript of our LNAT essay or only the MCQ score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mieleki)
    Do we get a transcript of our LNAT essay or only the MCQ score?
    Just the scores I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_Fishy)
    Butler too! Though Durham is my third choie after KCL and UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Niceee

ReputationRep:
    got into ucl but still nothing from kings, i dont really know what to think about this
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Results come out tommorow. I've got nothing back from my three LNAT unis so i have no idea how it went. Im not sure I want to know honestly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Results are out! How did y'all do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walrustrainer)
    Results are out! How did y'all do?
    Did you just get your score?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.