Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    They're out? I haven't received anything?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chra_)
    ****ing hell w h y. I've been waiting for almost 5 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.

I just got mines too.
    24 out of 42. But I am very pleased with that considering I was scoring around 8/9 the night before.

The average was 21 to any of yous worrying so I'm sure yous will have passed.

I received an unconditional from my only LNAT uni and that's with 24 so please don't panic.

Best of luck to you all ❤

ReputationRep:
    Nooo I don't think I can wait until five PM.

Good Luck xx
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinksmartie1)
    Hi guys.

I just got mines too.
    24 out of 42. But I am very pleased with that considering I was scoring around 8/9 the night before lol.

I received an unconditional from my only LNAT uni and that's with 24 so please don't panick.

Wow congrats. Which uni gave you an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.

I just got mines too.
    24 out of 42. But I am very pleased with that considering I was scoring around 8/9 the night before.

I received an unconditional from my only LNAT uni and that's with 24 so please don't panic.

Well done! May I ask how you know the average is 21?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_Fishy)
    Wow congrats. Which uni gave you an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was lucky enough to receive 5 unconditionals for law but Glasgow was the only one that required the LNAT!

Have you heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabriella72)
    Well done! May I ask how you know the average is 21?
    Thank you
    The email tells you your score out of 42 then goes "To set this in context, the average score is 21 out of 42."
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I was lucky enough to receive 5 unconditionals for law but Glasgow was the only one that required the LNAT!

Have you heard back yet?
    Not yet. The wait is now killing me. Did you apply already having your results; or was you application so exceptional that all your unis loved you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just got my results

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    The email tells you your score out of 42 then goes "To set this in context, the average score is 21 out of 42."
    Ah okay, thank you so much! And seriously well done for the unconditionals!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.

I just got mines too.

I got 23, I'm also pleased considering I was convinced I'd failed it 😂 I've heard of people getting below the average and still getting into their LNAT unis so nobody should worry

ReputationRep:
    aaaah finding out some people have their results is making me anxious! i really don't want to be one of the last ones to get it

ReputationRep:
    i got 26!! Was surprised by such a low average TBH!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I got 24. Not the 32 I was hoping for but that was always wishful thinking. I don't think it'll be enough to get me into UCL or Durham, just gotta hold out hope it may get me into KCL :/
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by Michael_Fishy)
    I got 24. Not the 32 I was hoping for but that was always wishful thinking. I don't think it'll be enough to get me into UCL or Durham, just gotta hold out hope it may get me into KCL :/
    A friend got into Durham this year with a 23 so I wouldn't worry too much hope is still alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, not really sure how it works but is 29 a good score? Only reason I ask is because I'm still waiting to hear back from my LNAT uni. Hope yous all did well

ReputationRep:
    HAHAAH this is hilarious!!
    I have offers from all 5 unis I applied to but only got 22/42 xDDDDD

I know I'm meant to be upset BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING idk why LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member0712)
    Hi guys, not really sure how it works but is 29 a good score? Only reason I ask is because I'm still waiting to hear back from my LNAT uni. Hope yous all did well
    thats an incredible score anyway, but consider also that the average this year was quite a bit lower than usual, so well done!!

ReputationRep:
    I got 26, pretty happy to be honest😊 I've recieved an offer from Durham but still waiting to hear back from Bristol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.