Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmed369)
    what was your LNAT score?
    Roughly around the same as yours, 21

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pvdlstlp)
    So I'm dumb and got 24 but hey what're you gonna do I was writing my ToK essay instead of studying... HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM KINGS WHO DOESN'T HAVE A SCORE OF 50 LIKE ME? I am in dire need of some solidarity

I've gotten offers from Durham, Bristol, Edinburgh, and Birmingham... but I want that PPL tho... ahhh
    I got 23 and a kings offer so idk how highly they regard it

ReputationRep:
    I'm so screwed for UCL with 23, how did I even get Kings??? Thank god for LSE 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxrrict)
    yeah, no idea why they don't have this sort of info on their website along with how the overall application is weighted cos it's very useful but yeah its slightly unsettling because im so proud of my MC score but i thought my essay went very badly at the time which could ruin it
    That's what I'm thinking too, what if my essay ruin it all, let me not be pessimistic and have high hopes :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titania_Fleuret_)
    I think it's okay, I got 22 and I have an offer from king's, so good luck!
    I think more weighting is given on the essay
    OMG i did so badly too , got 23

ReputationRep:
    I am actually interested the lowest lnat score that Kings would give an offer to, i also heard that king's college won't look at lnat essays.. from the freedom web

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0001a)
    bro i got 23 and didn't get into king's. i'm waiting on ucl but it's not looking good!
    well hopefully your essay was good and you'll get in, have you had any other offers?

ReputationRep:
    I got 30! At the time of the LNAT I thought I got like 19. That probably explains my offers from UCL and KCL (as my GCSEs were pretty average compared to people i've seen on TSR).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0001a)
    got into qmul! my lnat unis were kcl and ucl.
    I'm sure you'll do fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ob-hockey)
    I got 24 and got an offer from KCL
    Just got an offer from kings!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your offers and on our wait finally being over!

Since we are a bit focused on King's at the moment: has anyone gotten a PPL offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gab6723)
    Just got an offer from kings!!!
    That's great well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pvdlstlp)
    Congratulations on your offers and on our wait finally being over!

Since we are a bit focused on King's at the moment: has anyone gotten a PPL offer yet?
    Nope. Any idea when they'll start responding??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ob-hockey)
    That's great well done!
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Took the LNAT this year as was vaguely thinking of applying for senior status law - didn't in the end, with the intention of applying in a few years time with more money to fund it. Found out I got 37 today and am really frustrated I didn't apply, since there's no way I'll be able to equal that when I do get round to doing it properly!

ReputationRep:
    I'm an overseas student, so I'm likely in a different boat than you ladies and gents; got a 37/42.

I've received unconditionals from Edinburgh and KCL, currently waiting on UCL, Cambridge and some other overseas schools. Oddly enough, got rejected from Durham, but I assume this is due to a visa issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxwellSing)
    I'm an overseas student, so I'm likely in a different boat than you ladies and gents; got a 37/42.

I've received unconditionals from Edinburgh and KCL, currently waiting on UCL, Cambridge and some other overseas schools. Oddly enough, got rejected from Durham, but I assume this is due to a visa issue.
    I thought Cambridge already released results in Jan tho?
    But congrats on your offers from Edinburg and KCL, and your incredible results!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titania_Fleuret_)
    I thought Cambridge already released results in Jan tho?
    But congrats on your offers from Edinburg and KCL, and your incredible results!!
    Thank you!

I'm applying as an affiliate student at Cambridge (graduate law) so interviews, acceptances etc. will come by end of April/early May for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gab6723)
    I'm predicted A* AA in English, history and law but GCSEs I only got A*A*AAAABBBCC, does this weaken my application alongside the 24 score?
    It wouldn't be unheard of for someone with your GCSEs to get an offer. Your predicted grades won't play a part really - everyone applying has similar predicted grades.

All you can do is wait and see. Nobody but King's can tell you if you'll get into King's.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Only just found this thread! I got my email at quarter past 2 this afternoon and I scored 29! I'm really happy with that, it explains my early Durham offer (early December) and that fact that Oxford offered me an interview (even though I was rejected post-interview)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 1, 2018

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.