Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    February is nearly over and has anyone heard from bristol yet? - :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daruto)
    No haven't heard and applied November 18th! When did you apply? it's so annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chicken777)
    No haven't heard and applied November 18th! When did you apply? it's so annoying
    sorry i know this wasnt intended for me but thought id jump in anyways. i am also still waiting.. applied on the 29th of Sept, did my LNAT on the 23rd or something of October.. also getting so impatient hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chicken777)
    I also applied in Middle of November

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has had offers from Glasgow, could you tell me your LNAT score?

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my application on november 1st and got my bristol offer mid january!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1katherinesmith)
    I sent off my application on november 1st and got my bristol offer mid january!
    Congrats! I'm still waiting btw what was your Lnat score? ;o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloemo14)
    How have you found the affiliated application process? I'm thinking of doing it in a few years time (hence doing the LNAT this year, think we scored the same!), but a little put off by the cost. What made you choose the Cambridge course over the Oxford course? Did you think the interviews and general application standards were noticeably harder than for first time undergrads?
    To be perfectly honest, the only reason why I chose Cambridge over Oxford was because I finally decided on a law degree only after the application period for Oxford had ended. I had been doing extremely well on the practice tests and so would have liked the LNAT to be a part of my application, however it was too late and only Cambridge had a second round of admissions for mature students.

Unfortunately I can't give any info as to the interviews, admissions standards etc. as I didn't go there for an undergrad degree and I haven't had my interview yet.

ReputationRep:
    I got my LNAT results last week after taking the test on the last day before the deadline (I'd completely forgotten about it) and got 34 on the multiple choice questions. I was very surprised as I'd done no prep at all and was actually shocked to walk in the room and find it was on a computer not on paper. But it clearly went okay, despite the test centre being about 100 degrees too warm!
    I haven't yet had anything back from Durham which is the only LNAT uni I've applied for. To be honest I'm not too worried about it, as I have an offer from Cambridge.
    Good luck to everyone getting their results, I'm sure you'll have done great!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I'm still waiting btw what was your Lnat score? ;o
    Thank you! I got 22, was a bit disappointed as i've applied to ucl but don't have high hopes now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1katherinesmith)
    Thank you! I got 22, was a bit disappointed as i've applied to ucl but don't have high hopes now.
    22 is a score not to be disappointed about at least you got an offer. I got 24 but I'm still waiting for a reply so I'll just be patient and wait.

ReputationRep:
    ucas sent off 11th november, still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxrrict)
    ucas sent off 11th november, still waiting
    Join the club

ReputationRep:
    Join the club
    what was your LNAT score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxrrict)
    what was your LNAT score?
    24, you?

ReputationRep:
    24, you?

ReputationRep:
    just heard from bristol a few days ago! applied late dec and got an unconditional offer for Law. bit surprised because my exam scores were really mediocre but i did good on my LNAT and got 33. hope you get yours soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bankofamerica)
    just heard from bristol a few days ago! applied late dec and got an unconditional offer for Law. bit surprised because my exam scores were really mediocre but i did good on my LNAT and got 33. hope you get yours soon!
    unconditional? congrats! I take it you've already done your a-levels (or equivalent)?

ReputationRep:
    oh man feeling really discouraged as well. I applied to UCL and KCL which are the only 2 that asked for the LNAT and got rejected from both with a score of 17. I'm left with Kent and Queen Mary UL now. Might take a gap year to retake my LNAT because academically, I meet the requirements (A*A*A predictions).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie5461)
    oh man feeling really discouraged as well. I applied to UCL and KCL which are the only 2 that asked for the LNAT and got rejected from both with a score of 17. I'm left with Kent and Queen Mary UL now. Might take a gap year to retake my LNAT because academically, I meet the requirements (A*A*A predictions).
    What about the fifth university? And what about clearing? Btw I scored 17 as well

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.