Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tati1998)
    Hey guys, did anyone do the essay question about making the judicial system more representative of society, gender wise and race wise?
    I did that one! It was quite alright I have to say!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Uh guys I need help
    So basically I just checked on KCL's application portal
    And realised we're meant to send them our LNAT numbers...? which I've totally neglected to do because I assumed that (having registered my UCAs number with LNAT) my results would just be directly sent to the unis.
    Not sure what to do! I did reply with my LNAT number and everything, but should I phone the admissions office on Monday just in case?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titania_Fleuret_)
    Uh guys I need help
    And realised we're meant to send them our LNAT numbers...? which I've totally neglected to do because I assumed that (having registered my UCAs number with LNAT) my results would just be directly sent to the unis.
    Not sure what to do! I did reply with my LNAT number and everything, but should I phone the admissions office on Monday just in case?
    I think they will send a reply to acknowledge your email, as thats what they did for mine! I wouldn't worry, its only to make it easier to connect your application with your LNAT I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiethompson99)
    I think they will send a reply to acknowledge your email, as thats what they did for mine! I wouldn't worry, its only to make it easier to connect your application with your LNAT I think
    I see... thanks
    I've stopped checking my emails but I'd be sooo mad at myself if the issue with LNAT affects my application to KCL TAT
    but then again I did register my UCAs number with LNAT so I guess it's okay (?)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Uh guys I need help
    Send them a message through the application portal, make sure the tone isn't panicked :P
    If they haven't rejected you yet because of it, it won't be an issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_Fishy)
    Send them a message through the application portal, make sure the tone isn't panicked :P
    If they haven't rejected you yet because of it, it won't be an issue.
    thanks
    Yeah I replied with the calmest tone I could manage xD
    I'm like so on edge..
    where have you heard from so far?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    I'm like so on edge..
    I applied to KCL, UCL, Kent, York and Durham on UCAS, as well as the New College of Humanities via a separate application.

So far I've only heard from New College of Humanities.
    I withdrew from York when I got the offer from NCH, as they require an interview for all potential offer holders, and I knew I wasn't going there when I got the NCH offer.
    I sat my LNAT on the 9th of January, and sent my application the same day

ReputationRep:
    I applied to KCL, UCL, Kent, York and Durham on UCAS, as well as the New College of Humanities via a separate application.

So far I've only heard from New College of Humanities.
    I withdrew from York when I got the offer from NCH, as they require an interview for all potential offer holders, and I knew I wasn't going there when I got the NCH offer.
    I sat my LNAT on the 9th of January, and sent my application the same day
    Ahh i see.. well done on your offer from NCH!!
    I've had three offers so far, but I honestly just want to firm and insure them ASAP so I want some responses...!
    Withdrawing is an option but part of me just wants to know what response I'd get xD
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Ahh i see.. well done on your offer from NCH!!
    I've had three offers so far, but I honestly just want to firm and insure them ASAP so I want some responses...!
    Withdrawing is an option but part of me just wants to know what response I'd get xD
    Yeah. I get what you mean, only reason I withdrew from york was because to get an offer I'd have to fork out £30-£40 to get up there, and do an interview for a place I knew I wasn't going to go to.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I get what you mean, only reason I withdrew from york was because to get an offer I'd have to fork out £30-£40 to get up there, and do an interview for a place I knew I wasn't going to go to.
    yeah I could totally see what you mean..
    It's crazy (I'm an int student so I board in the UK) and some of my friends' parents flew over from diff countries to accompany them in their interviews, so that's about a couple thousand pounds for an interview..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tati1998)
    Hey guys, did anyone do the essay question about making the judicial system more representative of society, gender wise and race wise?
    I did that one! I found that AS Law really helped with that one because we looked into it quite a lot when we were studying the 'Criminal Courts and Lay People' unit. How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliewells)
    I did that one! I found that AS Law really helped with that one because we looked into it quite a lot when we were studying the 'Criminal Courts and Lay People' unit. How did you find it?
    Good to hear! I on the other hand don't take law as an a level so I got ideas from a book I read called Rule of Law by Tom Bingham and I thought it went pretty well!

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    I'm like so on edge..
    Hi,

I sent KCL my results after noticing that and they responded by saying that they already had mine. I wouldn't worry too much, it should be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedwards)
    Hi,

I sent KCL my results after noticing that and they responded by saying that they already had mine. I wouldn't worry too much, it should be fine
    Thanks, that's super reassuring
    Gnawing at my nails atm because I have this sinking feeling that the results are gonna be released tmw...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, that's super reassuring
    Gnawing at my nails atm because I have this sinking feeling that the results are gonna be released tmw...
    i think theyre coming tomorrow too! aaaah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niccidacosta)
    i think theyre coming tomorrow too! aaaah
    Just anticipating the wave of anxiety or relief washing over the thread within 24 hours..😂 Pls let me get over 25..

ReputationRep:
    Just anticipating the wave of anxiety or relief washing over the thread within 24 hours..😂 Pls let me get over 25..
    haha yeah or utter disappointment XD best of luck to you, and everyone!! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I had a weird feeling that they'd be out today as well. Apparently the first batch get emailed around 3pm so there's a chance it still will be today. Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, does anybody know what time of day results are sent and will everybody who sat the test before Jan 20th get them at the same time? Really hoping it's today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukeforest1997)
    Hey, does anybody know what time of day results are sent and will everybody who sat the test before Jan 20th get them at the same time? Really hoping it's today!
    Read the posts from before... nobody knows exactly when, they just say "Early February" but speculation/word on the street is today at 3PM but it's NOT official by any means... still keep your eye out!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.