Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As everyone says and judging from previous years, they're probably coming out today. I'm so nervouse as I, like most others, haven't heard from KCL which is my top choice. I really hope I get more than 26.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punkrockfan)
    As everyone says and judging from previous years, they're probably coming out today. I'm so nervouse as I, like most others, haven't heard from KCL which is my top choice. I really hope I get more than 26.
    How long ago did you apply? I haven't heard anything from Kings either, been waiting since Nov

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty505)
    How long ago did you apply? I haven't heard anything from Kings either, been waiting since Nov
    October the 8th. I don't think many got replies, aside from those who applied for the Scolarship so you're fine! Don't worry too much!!!☺️ I want a reply in the next few weeks tbh.

ReputationRep:
    October the 8th. I don't think many got replies, aside from those who applied for the Scolarship so you're fine! Don't worry too much!!!☺️ I want a reply in the next few weeks tbh.
    It seems like once the results were published then Kings start to reply, just hope that's the case. Have you heard from your other unis?

ReputationRep:
    It seems like once the results were published then Kings start to reply, just hope that's the case. Have you heard from your other unis?
    Ye, I think so too!! And yes, offers from Manchester, Bristol and Durham. Waiting for LSE. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Ye, I think so too!! And yes, offers from Manchester, Bristol and Durham. Waiting for LSE. How about you?
    I've got offers from LSE, UEA and Leicester, just waiting on UCL and Kings now You must have done well on your LNAT for Bristol and Durham

ReputationRep:
    I've got offers from LSE, UEA and Leicester, just waiting on UCL and Kings now You must have done well on your LNAT for Bristol and Durham
    Omg well done!!!! Especially LSE! Are you going to firm them? And ye, I'm happy with Bristol and Durham but I want to go to London so it's either LSE or Kings for me😝

ReputationRep:
    Omg well done!!!! Especially LSE! Are you going to firm them? And ye, I'm happy with Bristol and Durham but I want to go to London so it's either LSE or Kings for me😝
    Thanks It'll most likely my firm, only UCL could really rival it for me atm. I really wanted to stay in London so I'm more conflicted about my insurance

ReputationRep:
    Thanks It'll most likely my firm, only UCL could really rival it for me atm. I really wanted to stay in London so I'm more conflicted about my insurance
    So lucky! I really want an LSE reply soon, even more than Kings. And yes, UCL is amazing. So sad I didn't apply. And oh, you live in London, that is so convenient! Ye, all the London unis are A*AA. Hopefully, you won't need your insurance!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾

ReputationRep:
    So lucky! I really want an LSE reply soon, even more than Kings. And yes, UCL is amazing. So sad I didn't apply. And oh, you live in London, that is so convenient! Ye, all the London unis are A*AA. Hopefully, you won't need your insurance!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾
    Here's hoping Hopefully you get Kings and LSE as well. The LNAT just seems like another hurdle to get over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hillarykeyamo99)
    Hello everyone!

Those who sat the LNAT on or before the 20th January should be receiving their results soon. Pearson actually said "early February" though no specific dates have been given, so that could be very soon indeed.

I thought I would start a thread for those to share their scores so we can get an idea of the standard for this year's entry. In the mean time, feel free to discuss anything to do with your experience taking the test, and uni choices etc while we wait.

Good luck all!
    Took it on 22 Dec...kinda worry tbh...2 of my selections (UCL & KCL) require it...worrisome.

ReputationRep:
    Here's hoping Hopefully you get Kings and LSE as well. The LNAT just seems like another hurdle to get over!
    Thank you!! Hope you get offers from Kings and UCL!! And yes, I wasn't stressed about it until very recently. So anxious.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got an offer from Bristol but was rejected from Oxford due to GCSEs (5 A*, 6 As and a B) and my LNAT - from what I know, Bristol doesn't put a lot of emphasis into the LNAT

ReputationRep:
    Where the hell are the results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 555xxx555)
    Where the hell are the results
    I'm angry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's been Febuary for almost a week and they got their results in late January last year

I emailed them about an hour ago and they just said "sometime this week"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiggy98)
    Took it on 22 Dec...kinda worry tbh...2 of my selections (UCL & KCL) require it...worrisome.
    I took mine on the 9th November so have been waiting a very long time! I'm the same, KCL and UCL are actually the only unis I'm waiting to hear back from. After 2 rejections (Cambridge and LSE) and an offer from just my insurance choice (Kent), I think it's safe to say that I'm worried too!! Hopefully they come in the next few days and put us out of our misery!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god I can't believe the results aren't out yet... I guess I don't have psychic powers after all..

But I did get my UCL offer today, so I guess I haven't totally flunked my LNAT?
    Now it's all up to KCL.. the last of the five!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 555xxx555)
    It's been Febuary for almost a week and they got their results in late January last year

I emailed them about an hour ago and they just said "sometime this week"
    I took my exam on the 30th of september. I've been waiting for more than 4 months...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambersaunders12)
    Yeah I got an offer from Bristol but was rejected from Oxford due to GCSEs (5 A*, 6 As and a B) and my LNAT - from what I know, Bristol doesn't put a lot of emphasis into the LNAT
    Actually, Bristol put 25% emphasis on the LNAT, which is more than the personal statement or GCSE results. http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/media...s/2015/law.pdf

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.