Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to figure out what grades I need this semester to scrape a 2:1?

3rd year counts for 1/3 of my degree: I got 42, 44, 52 and 58% (all 20 credits each)
    4th year counts for 2/3 of my degree: So far I got 47.2% (worth 50% of a 20-credit course), 52% and 58%.
    I still have 2 exams to do this semester (one of them counts for the other 50% of my 20 credit course and the other counts for 10 credits) then I have a 10 credit project proposal and 40 credit dissertation.
    What grades do I need to scrape a 2:1 (so literally just get that 60%?) Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Would love to. PM me

ReputationRep:
    oh wait this is university. I'm only on AS maths nvm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.