The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I want to know because I've seen some really nasty things written by girls I think are british on here too. I even read a woman in london who discriminates. Why the hell does she exist? I'm scared honestly
Reply 41
I know it's (usually) reading too much into things, but I always find it slightly awkward talking about men and girls as if the two words are equivalent. Why not men and women? Or boys and girls?
Reply 42
This is beyond ridiculous.
We need a proper poll about this, with none of the OPs personal insecurities influencing the answers. Not just talking about this one, I noticed the other threads that favoured circumcision began with similar "im circumcised is that a turn off?"
this guy is very bored...
Original post by StudyJosh
this guy is very bored...

Aren't we all? :beard:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Aren't we all? :beard:

lmao, nice beard
Reply 47
Original post by John_Sartre
It shouldn't be like this...most of us are natural..why can't you girls appreciate us? God I'm going to be sick

A guys foreskin wouldn't be the reason I turned him down. Statements like that however, would be. Don't generalise all girls from a few bad experiences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by John_Sartre
But how am I supposed to feel confident about it when girls have posted depressing things about it here on this site? Makes me think that's what girls think her

Like where on TSR?

Most girls in the UK have never even seen a circumcised penis.... in the US it's the opposite however having a foreskin makes it easier for the girl to masturbate the guy and makes blowjobs easier and feels slightly better during penetrative sex.

The only main disadvantage is you have to clean it more often than someone who is circumcised, however I've always thought of it in a manner of, if they don't clean at least that often anyway, no girl will want it in them, circumcised or otherwise.

From what I've heard most US women prefer the 'look' of circumcised penises, while prefer sex with an uncircumcised penis. That said unless it's flaccid they look fairly the same unless the foreskin is too tight, usually cause by not pulling it back often enough when young and can usually, unless in the most extreme cases, be gradually stretched over time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
no...its not..... :smile:

I'm glad you think so. So you don't know anyone who prefers it then?
Original post by ChickenMadness
It's the opposite here.

my ex gf told me she tried to give an american guy a blowjob once and didn't know what to do because there was no foreskin lol. She couldn't give him a handjob or do anything with it.

probably south asian girls. Theres a lot of them on this website. I've always heard the opposite from girls in real life.

You should've sent her to foreskin therapy.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
it really doesn't matter?
I've done both and giving bj's doesn't seem to be a problem with the skin or without- she just needs to know how to give a guy a decent bj for starters- that's all that matters :yep:

:eek2::eek2:
:eek2:

you've given head?...
the majority of women who have a problem with an uncut peep is muslim women. im sure muslim men are cut :/
lol,
Key point being 'America'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moonstruck16
Key point being 'America'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do girls here in the uk seem to feel similar about this to Americans though? They've really posted some awful things, makes me want to give up entirely
Reply 56
Original post by jon_snow_
Why do girls here in the uk seem to feel similar about this to Americans though? They've really posted some awful things, makes me want to give up entirely

You sure they weren't from some specific religion/culture where penises are normally circumcised? That's the women who normally start those and actually care. I've seen quite a few of these threads, and they always seem to be by muslims.

I actually find circumcision kinda gross tbh (and ****ed up if done on a baby with no medical reason ).

As people already said though, 90% of men here are uncut. This is what women are used to here and what they expect. You will not get a negative reaction unless you go after someone very religious.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nadile
You sure they weren't from some specific religion/culture where penises are normally circumcised? That's the women who normally start those and actually care. I've seen quite a few of these threads, and they always seem to be by muslims.

I actually find circumcision kinda gross tbh (and ****ed up if done on a baby with no medical reason ).

As people already said though, 90% of men here are uncut. This is what women are used to here and what they expect. You will not get a negative reaction unless you go after someone very religious.

I saw a few muslims too. But when I checked the profiles of the girls who were saying these things, most were seemed to be british.

That's what baffles me, most of us are uncut but there are so many who've girls who've mostly been with uncut, but they post they prefer circumcised. I don't understand why. The whole thing has got me depressed honestly
Original post by jon_snow_
I saw a few muslims too. But when I checked the profiles of the girls who were saying these things, most were seemed to be british.

That's what baffles me, most of us are uncut but there are so many who've girls who've mostly been with uncut, but they post they prefer circumcised. I don't understand why. The whole thing has got me depressed honestly

Because it's a preference. And they are allowed to have preferences. An awful lot of women prefer a sixpack on their man despite 95% of the British populace not having it.

If you're ashamed that you're uncircumcised, go to a mohel and say "Keep the tip!".

Job's a good 'un.
So screw us uncircumcised men I guess, we have nothing to be proud of and apparently have quite a lot to be insecure about. It'd be alright if an equal amount preferred us but I guess that's too much to ask for

Latest

Trending

Trending