Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tictactoe5)
    Thanks!
    How many people are there in your class?
    So if you did attend all lectures and classes, how many days would u be going in to the uni?
    Normally about 10-15 but sometimes classes can be 5 people only. If I attended everything I would go from monday-friday

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer this week Good luck to all still waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _niki)
    Congrats!!
    When did you receive the offer and when did you apply?
    Also if you don't mind what your stats are like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _niki)
    Congratulationss? Are you an international applicant? Also may I ask what ur stats are like(IGCSE, AS, a level predictions). Thank you, congrats again.

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer from LSE for A&F around two weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiro2514)
    Received an offer from LSE for A&F around two weeks ago
    Congratulationss, can you please share with us your stats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seif toma)
    Congratulationss, can you please share with us your stats.
    yh sure
    AS: ABBC
    GCSEs: 6A*s 4As

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiro2514)
    yh sure
    AS: ABBC
    GCSEs: 6A*s 4As
    What subjects did u study at AL??

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer today! im taking art a-level so my application might have been a bit oddballs

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have applied and been rejected from LSE for a BSC in accounting and finance. In the email that I got the reason for their decision was that: "we do not accept a qualification designed for language learners where there is significant prior experience of that language." I am french and I took French B HL as one of my IB courses, however I have lived abroad my entire life and do not have a good proficiency of the language. Do you know if this is a common motif for rejection to a course?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer for a&f in lse

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer for accounting and finance. For the conditions, it is said that further maths is excluded, does that mean I can drop further maths now and continue doing other two subjects? Does anyone have the same situation? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bapjup99)
    Hello,

I have applied and been rejected from LSE for a BSC in accounting and finance. In the email that I got the reason for their decision was that: "we do not accept a qualification designed for language learners where there is significant prior experience of that language." I am french and I took French B HL as one of my IB courses, however I have lived abroad my entire life and do not have a good proficiency of the language. Do you know if this is a common motif for rejection to a course?

Thank you
    Yes. Most unis don't accept language qualifications where someone has a background in the language already. For example if someone has German parents/is born in Germany. But don't assume your chances are over, be sure to contact them to check or explain.

eg If someone has a German background and takes German A-level this would not count. If they had other 3 A-levels they could still meet the entry requirements, but if they only had 2 others they wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer on tuesday!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I got AABD for my AS but predicted A*AA, do you think I have a chance?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you do. I was made an offer with A*A*A predictions and AAC AS grades (one course was linear). It will depend on which subjects you take and your personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer around 2 weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer around two weeks ago.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.