Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When is the deadline for GCSE Art Coursework? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Because we have to hand it in on Monday but my teacher has said you can work on it outside lesson time as we're preparing for the exam, so when is it actually sent off to the exam board btw I'm on Edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Mine is 1 Feb but im not sure of when the examiners need it (I'm AQA)
    I definitely wont be finished by then lol

Check the website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faloodeh)
    Mine is 1 Feb but im not sure of when the examiners need it (I'm AQA)
    I definitely wont be finished by then lol

Check the website
    I did but Edexcels site is so hard to navigate my teacher wants it by Monday but we wont get the actual exam paper then, So im not sure if shes taking it in for the examiners to actually mark because I'm also definitely not finished, where are you on your coursework lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    I did but Edexcels site is so hard to navigate my teacher wants it by Monday but we wont get the actual exam paper then, So im not sure if shes taking it in for the examiners to actually mark because I'm also definitely not finished, where are you on your coursework lol?
    2/3 of my sketchbooks are unfinished and we've started our exam sketchbook
    All final pieces done though. You?

(Tbf im a piece of **** so i dont plan on giving my coursework in until I finish it, gotta get dat A*)

ReputationRep:
    2/3 of my sketchbooks are unfinished and we've started our exam sketchbook
    All final pieces done though. You?

(Tbf im a piece of **** so i dont plan on giving my coursework in until I finish it, gotta get dat A*)
    I'm 3/4 finished on 2/3 sketchbooks and I can't find the one finished one, its somewhere in my house and need to find it before Monday, we're starting our exam sketchbook on Monday although the coursework has been a lesson to me and in the exam sketchbook I'm gonna keep on top of things and just do it. Although the coursework I'm really not expecting A/A* art is the only subject I'm willing to get a B/C on. When do you have to gve in your coursework?

Although I've heard legends of people who had little coursework but got A's as they showed they can draw and crap..

Seriously the only way I'm gonna get all of this done is if I have a fkng delorean or TARDIS.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 3/4 finished on 2/3 sketchbooks and I can't find the one finished one, its somewhere in my house and need to find it before Monday, we're starting our exam sketchbook on Monday although the coursework has been a lesson to me and in the exam sketchbook I'm gonna keep on top of things and just do it. Although the coursework I'm really not expecting A/A* art is the only subject I'm willing to get a B/C on. When do you have to gve in your coursework?

Although I've heard legends of people who had little coursework but got A's as they showed they can draw and crap..

Seriously the only way I'm gonna get all of this done is if I have a fkng delorean or TARDIS.
    Both in gcse and a2 my sister got a B and only 7/30 of her pages were finished LOL. Have to give mine in on 1 feb but i dont have a lesson then so :E
    Actually im aiming for A* :rofl: because I suck at academic subjects.
    Matee just dont give your book in, Im getting way to much hw from all my other subjects too and I dont know how Im gonna do this

ReputationRep:
    Both in gcse and a2 my sister got a B and only 7/30 of her pages were finished LOL. Have to give mine in on 1 feb but i dont have a lesson then so
    Actually im aiming for A* :rofl: because I suck at academic subjects.
    Matee just dont give your book in, Im getting way to much hw from all my other subjects too and I dont know how Im gonna do this
    Thanks that made me feel better, will it be allowed me not giving my book in I mean technically the exam board says you can still have your book tll you actually get the exam paper.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks that made me feel better, will it be allowed me not giving my book in I mean technically the exam board says you can still have your book tll you actually get the exam paper.
    What exam paper? Because I think we already got that :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What exam paper? Because I think we already got that :eek:
    Not sure all I know is that im getting an exam sketchbook on Monday, also I've searched a third of my room and cant find my tsketchbook starting to get worried.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure all I know is that im getting an exam sketchbook on Monday, also I've searched a third of my room and cant find my tsketchbook starting to get worried.
    Look in the obvious places, then check school if you can and blame the teachers if it doesnt get found. (Lots of sketchbooks have been lost because of the art teachers and this is why i havent brought any of mine in)

ReputationRep:
    Look in the obvious places, then check school if you can and blame the teachers if it doesnt get found. (Lots of sketchbooks have been lost because of the art teachers and this is why i havent brought any of mine in)
    Omg thank you I was looking in the most unlikeliest of places when I should've been checking the shelves THOROUGHLY instead of just gllancing at it, found it behind a metal box full of equipment. I could kiss you, but probably shouldn't. But now I face another dilema, my work in my first book when we first started in Yr 10 is so Crap jesus. My Year 11 work is better but God the first book. I need to do a lot of work tonight. But I just can't :/

My teacher is gonna be so happy tomorrow because she though I'd lost the book for good. But then she gonna scowl me because of the amount of work in my books.

ReputationRep:
    Omg thank you I was looking in the most unlikeliest of places when I should've been checking the shelves THOROUGHLY instead of just gllancing at it, found it behind a metal box full of equipment. I could kiss you, but probably shouldn't. But now I face another dilema, my work in my first book when we first started in Yr 10 is so Crap jesus. My Year 11 work is better but God the first book. I need to do a lot of work tonight. But I just can't :/

My teacher is gonna be so happy tomorrow because she though I'd lost the book for good. But then she gonna scowl me because of the amount of work in my books.
    Haha no problem it always works for me
    If its rubbish you can either improve it or finish everything else and redo that book later. Personally id just refine it

ReputationRep:
    Haha no problem it always works for me
    If its rubbish you can either improve it or finish everything else and redo that book later. Personally id just refine it
    I cant finish all my coursework and I dont know the date the examiners are actually gonna mark it arghh!

ReputationRep:
    I cant finish all my coursework and I dont know the date the examiners are actually gonna mark it arghh!
    Sorry i couldnt help, youre better off asking your teachers

Im guessing they mark if after your exams?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry i couldnt help, youre better off asking your teachers

Im guessing they mark if after your exams?
    Im just worried about me not having done enough Half of each sketchbook is full and some of those works arent even finished..

ReputationRep:
    IF anyone wants an update it all turned out alright.

ReputationRep:
    IF anyone wants an update it all turned out alright.
    Thats great
    If you care I checked aqa and its 31 May I believe so maybe yours is similar

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.