Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

your kissing style... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody #Hi Dr Nick!#

Just wondering, guys and girls, what your style of kissing is... or whether or not you actually have a style...

I ask because all of the guys that I've kissed have all been very keen to... oh, how to say it, um - to borrow a 'Joey' phrase from Friends - 'slip the tongue' really early and it kinds puts me off 'cause I'd prefer to go slower, more gently and be almost 'shy' (does that any make sense?!) before making the kiss deeper. I know that not all situations are the same and not all guys are the same, but I'm just interested

ReputationRep:
    Would seem a bit much to go straight for that...I don't think you're alone in that opinion

(Though listening to another busy thread here I may be corrected!)

ReputationRep:
    I kinda just do what the chicks doing, and then introduce a little tongue...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I kinda just do what the chicks doing, and then introduce a little tongue...
    Where?

(Edit: Oh right...heh)

ReputationRep:
    hehe, i just let the girl take the lead - do what she wants to do :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i like to peck first, then caress the lips with my tong (we are talking about the mouth here!!) and then go in after that, i like slow kisses, they are far more passionate i think, i like it all slow

ReputationRep:
    I would only kiss with tongues if I was really in the mood. Kissing is a refined thing Not sticking tongues in if it isn't preceded by other things - wasn't french kissing considered as some sort of sex-replacement in the times before contracpetion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i like to peck first, then caress the lips with my tong (we are talking about the mouth here!!) and then go in after that, i like slow kisses, they are far more passionate i think, i like it all slow
    yes you see- that's what I mean! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I would only kiss with tongues if I was really in the mood. Kissing is a refined thing Not sticking tongues in if it isn't preceded by other things - wasn't french kissing considered as some sort of sex-replacement in the times before contracpetion?
    yes sex after snoggin is always good!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    Would seem a bit much to go straight for that...I don't think you're alone in that opinion
    hooray!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    Hi everybody #Hi Dr Nick!#

Just wondering, guys and girls, what your style of kissing is... or whether or not you actually have a style...

I ask because all of the guys that I've kissed have all been very keen to... oh, how to say it, um - to borrow a 'Joey' phrase from Friends - 'slip the tongue' really early and it kinds puts me off 'cause I'd prefer to go slower, more gently and be almost 'shy' (does that any make sense?!) before making the kiss deeper. I know that not all situations are the same and not all guys are the same, but I'm just interested
    Im not one to kiss and tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Its not a very good replacement is it?
    Haha, just what I was thinking lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Im not one to kiss and tell.
    lol, that could mean one of two things;

1) you've kissed some people you really shouldn't have
    or
    2) you're a rubbish kisser and don't wanna say

(No offence meant o'course :P)

ReputationRep:
    yes you see- that's what I mean! lol
    im good with my tongue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Well said Blissy. I agree 100%. I personally have never 'french kissed' any girl in public. It is crude, rude and socially unacceptable. It is to be done in private, even then it is a 'mood' kind of thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    lol, that could mean one of two things;

1) you've kissed some people you really shouldn't have
    or
    2) you're a rubbish kisser and don't wanna say

(No offence meant o'course :P)
    No it means im a lady. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Its not a very good replacement is it?
    I bet you prefer to go the the whole hog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Well said Blissy. I agree 100%. I personally have never 'french kissed' any girl in public. It is crude, rude and socially unacceptable. It is to be done in private, even then it is a 'mood' kind of thing to do.
    god, ur such a prude :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    No it means im a lady. :cool:
    LOL, "I'm a lady!" sorry that little britain sketch came to mind then!

Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    Having clicked on the thread and thought about my kissing style I've never realised how many variables there are! I'd say my kissing style varies hugely depending on how many drinks I've had and who the girl is (eg a random, someone I'm trying to get with, gf etc).

In a club when pissed, and with a stranger, I'm slow to use any tongue. For the simple reason I hate the sickly sweet taste of alcopops which I know will be inside the girls mouth! Saying that club kisses tend to be pretty full on, lots of hands on bums, midriff etc as well as the mouth to mouth stuff.

In a club chill out area, with a girl I've spent forever eyeing up and have just had a good night getting on really well with, it would be more of a slow tease. Lots of eye contact interspersed with little kisses on the cheek, moving round to the lips. When reaching the lips the kiss would be a little longer. Then I'd open my mouth a bit, and wait to see her reaction. If she likes tongue, then I like tongue for the night and vise versa. Regardless of amount of tongue action, I like lightly taking a girls lower lip between my teeth and top lip and lightly, lightly biting. Tends to get a great reaction.

They are 2 kisses... I'm sure everyone has different variations for different situations though I know I do!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.