Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm starting a job at sainsburys soon and i was wondering if anyone who already works there knows how holidays work? are you only allowed to book like a week or 2 at a time or could i take all my holiday at once? just curious as i travel a lot and i'd like to do a big trip to australia this year so would prefer all my holiday at once!

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt they'd let you take all of it at once..

ReputationRep:
    You are supposed to book your holiday four weeks in advance but I would suggest giving a lot more notice if you are planning to use the holiday all at once. I would also say don't expect to start and instantly want to take a month off because that will reflect badly and you'll probably never recover from that.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.