Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i'm starting a job at sainsburys soon and i was wondering if anyone who already works there knows how holidays work? are you only allowed to book like a week or 2 at a time or could i take all my holiday at once? just curious as i travel a lot and i'd like to do a big trip to australia this year so would prefer all my holiday at once!

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt they'd let you take all of it at once..

ReputationRep:
    You are supposed to book your holiday four weeks in advance but I would suggest giving a lot more notice if you are planning to use the holiday all at once. I would also say don't expect to start and instantly want to take a month off because that will reflect badly and you'll probably never recover from that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.