Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    or so called men everytime they lie and cheat all of them do i am fed up this latest one lied about cheating and i caught him out so upset and hurt i seriously wish there was a way of revenge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss JBJ1)
    or so called men everytime they lie and cheat all of them do i am fed up this latest one lied about cheating and i caught him out so upset and hurt i seriously wish there was a way of revenge
    kool story bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigBackner)
    kool story bro
    and comments like this is why i hate men

ReputationRep:
    How old are you and how old are these guys that have been cheating on you?

ReputationRep:
    oh please, you're just ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigBackner)
    oh please, you're just ugly
    **** you ya c***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    How old are you and how old are these guys that have been cheating on you?
    I'm 21

ReputationRep:
    Become a lesbian? Or start looking for the right men.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Sorry that you've experienced that, unfortunately, it happens. More so, it happens in most relationships.

You've definitely been looking at the wrong type of guys, have a pause and look back at all your relationships and evaluate where it went wrong that led them to commit infidelity.

In the mean time, sort yourself out - prioritise your needs first before anyone else. Take a break from relationships, talk to as many guys as you like. If it doesn't work out, try the other side (females listen up) and see where it may lead you.

There is no rush to enter a relationship, likewise, you haven't met every man dotted on the globe to label them as 'cheats'

Good luck my friend!

ReputationRep:
    Do you hate me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Become a lesbian? Or start looking for the right men.
    Actually considering this

(Original post by BigMan Ting)
    Sorry that you've experienced that, unfortunately, it happens. More so, it happens in most relationships.

You've definitely been looking at the wrong type of guys, have a pause and look back at all your relationships and evaluate where it went wrong that led them to commit infidelity.

In the mean time, sort yourself out - prioritise your needs first before anyone else. Take a break from relationships, talk to as many guys as you like. If it doesn't work out, try the other side (females listen up) and see where it may lead you.

There is no rush to enter a relationship, likewise, you haven't met every man dotted on the globe to label them as 'cheats'

Good luck my friend!
    well thanks i guess

ReputationRep:
    you're picking the wrong men.

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate you

ReputationRep:
    I have heard stories of a few attractive women that got cheated on ...who deliberately went out and picked an unattractive bf for their next partner so that he would be unable to cheat and so he would be too grateful to risk cheating.

I dunno, but if you constantly keep getting cheated on you might want to consider this

You shouldn't hate them.You just need a break from them.Take a break from love...

ReputationRep:
      Just don't trust and believe then straight away. Also, don't get attached that way if they do lie or cheat you won't be heard as much. The best revenge would be to find someone decent and truthful and just show them what they missed out on and could have had.
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Not this "all men are cheaters" statement after one experience.

Sorry to hear what you went through, but not all men are like this. You can't make sweeping statements like this. You will find a guy who truly loves you and stays faithful to you

ReputationRep:
      Why do you hate me? What did I do?

ReputationRep:
      You don't go to a pick n mix and pick some fudge and then go home and get pissed that it's fudge

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ChickenMadness)
      Why do you hate me? What did I do?
      You ate her chicken, you MadLad.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.