Turn on thread page Beta

fed up of men watch

ReputationRep:
    i am fed up of men too and i am 1 hi5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss JBJ1)
    or so called men everytime they lie and cheat all of them do i am fed up this latest one lied about cheating and i caught him out so upset and hurt i seriously wish there was a way of revenge
    oh piss off just you and your stupid attitude towards men grow up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss JBJ1)
    or so called men everytime they lie and cheat all of them do i am fed up this latest one lied about cheating and i caught him out so upset and hurt i seriously wish there was a way of revenge
    Go for an unpopular guy then you will not have that problem. Popular guys naturally have choices and you think they should settle just for you.

Attractive girls have choices and mess guys around as well, eyeing up one then go off and snog another. Its just the sh*ttyness of how it is unfortuately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I have heard stories of a few attractive women that got cheated on ...who deliberately went out and picked an unattractive bf for their next partner so that he would be unable to cheat and so he would be too grateful to risk cheating.

I dunno, but if you constantly keep getting cheated on you might want to consider this
    Nah, unattractive men cheat too.
    OP, just cheat on them before they cheat on you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.