Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much would group 9 insurance cars be per month for a 17 year old? Because i know of someone that drives an audi a1, who is also 17.
    Also how can i pass my theory test
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How much would group 9 insurance cars be per month for a 17 year old? Because i know of someone that drives an audi a1, who is also 17.
    Insurance varies due to a lot of factors: where you live, how many miles you do, your job, where the car is kept overnight, any other drivers, and hundreds of other things. So it's impossible to say how much the other person might be paying, unless you want a complete guess.

You pass your theory test by learning the theory. Some people just read the highway code, some people only do practice tests (either online or through smartphone apps), some people do a combination. Some people spend a lot and pay for extra CDs, DVDs and apps, whilst others only do the free ones. By now, you will know how you prefer to study, so should be able to figure out which you would prefer to do.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Depends!
    https://www.comparethemarket.com/

ReputationRep:
    For insurance it really does depend, it's literally depends on where you live, how much mileage you'll use, etc

And as for the theory, there's websites such as theory test pro (which also has the hazard perception clips for you to practice on too) and the theory test book

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.