The Student Room Group

Student finance 2017 2018

how much can you borrow? can you ask more than 13k maintenance loan per year? does it depend of my circumstances how much i earn... and how far uni
Reply 1
Original post by reim123
how much can you borrow? can you ask more than 13k maintenance loan per year? does it depend of my circumstances how much i earn... and how far uni

No, you can't borrow that much. The maximum amounts are set out on this page but the most you can get is £11,002 and that's only if you live away from home and go to uni in London.
Reply 2
Up to £7,097 so how much exactly can i borrow? 8 9 k?
live at home go uni in london
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by reim123
Up to £7,097 so how much exactly can i borrow? 8 9 k?
live at home go uni in london

The best way to estimate this is to use this calculator as it depends on your household income
Reply 4
cool. thanks Juno
Reply 5
cant get it student finance calculator working, filled it the form and got this
Living costs Most EU full-time students don’t qualify for help with living costs (known as ‘maintenance’).
is there a way of checking ? I am an EU student(Sweden) who been living in the United Kingdom for 5-6 years years by the start of my course i do have my certificates of my first course ...am I classed as a UK orEU student?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi

EU students can apply for UK Home Student funding if they have been resident in the UK for 5 years. Residency evidence for the 5 years will be required.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending