Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katzen)

Jking jking I care. Yeah yeah 100% I care a lot.

Ahhhh bless her heart she thinks we care....
    wow is that any way to speak to the sick? on my own thread? and lowkey u care be honest
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamilux)
    wow is that any way to speak to the sick? on my own thread? and lowkey u care be honest
    I'm sick as well, missy! I have the right!

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE
    today I've done jack shite in terms of revision but I did finish learning modular arithmetic for no reason. I forgot to give in my coursework to be marked :doh:but it's finished so that's okay. next two weeks r kinda busy even tho i pretty much wasted today but it's okay cos ive got a cold so that's my excuse!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    > today I've done jack shite in terms of revision

> but I did finish learning modular arithmetic

ReputationRep:

LOLLL it's not on any spec therefore it's pretty useless but it does help w division a bit

ReputationRep:

Stop being a douche bag pal. Your just jealous because your so stupid!
    Leave the successful OP alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleky6910)
    it's okay dw it's just a bit of banter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a douche bag, pal. You're just jealous because you're so stupid! Leave the "successful" OP alone.*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamilux)
    it's okay dw it's just a bit of banter
    Ba-ba-ba-banter!?

No no no, this isn't banter.

This is genuine confusion, one side you're like "oh I did jack ****" and then you're like "I finished learning how to calculate the circumference of the sun using 2 melons in my kitchen."

Make up your mind!

ReputationRep:
    Ba-ba-ba-banter!?

No no no, this isn't banter.

This is genuine confusion, one side you're like "oh I did jack ****" and then you're like "I finished learning how to calculate the circumference of the sun using 2 melons in my kitchen."

Make up your mind!
    refer to the bit where i said 'in terms of revision' maybe?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Haha , I'm stupid?
    I'm lost for words , you can't really talk.
    What.

I didn't say you're stupid, I was being everyone's worst enemy.

*supervillian theme plays.*

The Grammer Na- I mean The Grammar Nazi.

ReputationRep:
    (quick) UPDATE

I haven't had time to really update this but i've been learning my french coursework every evening after completely forgetting about it all weekend.... but yh ive also got a science mock tomorrow but eh

ReputationRep:
    May I ask how you revise for English Lit/Lang please? Also, do you already know all the set texts and poems?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CuriousCat567)
    May I ask how you revise for English Lit/Lang please? Also, do you already know all the set texts and poems?
    to be honest i revised for lang by googling a level terminology the night before and memorizing the ones i liked then using them in the exam (we did paper 1) and i'm just good at creative writing but crammed loads of techniques and tried to be original. with lit i didn't do much, i basically revised some quotes (romeo n juliet and jekyll n hyde) a few days in advance for the mock, but for the real thing i've started to compose like lists of quotes for all the themes and characters e.g. love, fate etc. and analysing them/listing the techniques in the quotes to start to learn them. I guess we know all the set texts as in what books/poems we're doing if that's what you mean

ReputationRep:
    Oh, we've only just learned Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde now (from the beginning of January and now I've broken up for the half term) and we've barely covered any of the poems. Do you mind sharing the quotes/themes/characters you've got for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde if that's not too much of a hassle? Guess I'm really not prepared for the new GCSE. The highest anyone's been getting in my school is like a low 7 :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CuriousCat567)
    Oh, we've only just learned Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde now (from the beginning of January and now I've broken up for the half term) and we've barely covered any of the poems. Do you mind sharing the quotes/themes/characters you've got for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde if that's not too much of a hassle? Guess I'm really not prepared for the new GCSE. The highest anyone's been getting in my school is like a low 7 :/
    I just looked but I don't think I made any real notes for J+H but this is the website i used, hope it helps! it has the quotes on themes and characters :-) http://www.shmoop.com/jekyll-and-hyde/quotes.html

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.