Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i applied to study fine art @ csm and they haven't gotten back to me yet except they emailed me 11 days ago saying they received my immigration form and passport (since I’m an international student). has anyone been invited to interview or received an offer yet?

i also applied to study the fine art extension degree @ goldsmiths , and they emailed me right away saying i’m supposed to send in my portfolio by the 27th of feb and that i was shortlisted for an interview, is it a good thing that i’ve been shortlisted or do most people get that ?

ReputationRep:
    I got my CSM offer on the day of interview in January and I got my Goldsmiths offer a week after my interview which was at the end of January.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.