Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've received an offer from UEL for Medical Physiology but i've seen many bad reviews of UEL on studentroom. If anyone is studying medical physiology at UEL please share your review.

ReputationRep:
    ANYONE currently at uel tell me how it is? i have an unconditional offer to study graphic design and i keep hearing mixed reviews??

ReputationRep:
    same here and saldy i missed the open days i coudnt make it.
    and to be honest every uni you hear mixed views opinions reviews.. got UEL and beds still thinking whitch one is the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reim123)
    same here and saldy i missed the open days i coudnt make it.
    and to be honest every uni you hear mixed views opinions reviews.. got UEL and beds still thinking whitch one is the best
    Heyy i went to the open day, from what I saw the knowledge block seemed lit the resources are good and the current students work is really good. What I am concerned about is rumours about lectures and other students :///// just a tad confused really

ReputationRep:
    please keep the conversation coming we need to know more about this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shb12345)
    Heyy i went to the open day, from what I saw the knowledge block seemed lit the resources are good and the current students work is really good. What I am concerned about is rumours about lectures and other students :///// just a tad confused really
    just saw same romours on their twitter /facebook page.
    hey do they have macs on library or anything

ReputationRep:
    you just went do that uni or your went to other opendays between this and BEDS

ReputationRep:
    just saw same romours on their twitter /facebook page.
    hey do they have macs on library or anything

Yeah they have loads of macs and stuff, there technology is very up to date I can't even lie. On the open day I went round a whole building and they had plentiful resources for you to use. Even like a big letterpress room. And yeah I saw the library it's quite nice and it's open 24hrs!

ReputationRep:
    sounds good so they have mac books are their on library or?? have you taken any pictures videos idk..

b y the way just recieved letter from UEL inviting me for a special evening 14 march or 24 anyone got it.

are they inviting my parents? mom dad

ReputationRep:
    sounds good so they have mac books are their on library or?? have you taken any pictures videos idk..

b y the way just recieved letter from UEL inviting me for a special evening 14 march or 24 anyone got it.

are they inviting my parents? mom dad

I don't even remember if the library has mac, but the building is open 24hrs so you can use the macs in the classroom.

And yeah I got the letter for that evening, think I'm gonna bring my dad )

ReputationRep:
    I don't even remember if the library has mac, but the building is open 24hrs so you can use the macs in the classroom.

And yeah I got the letter for that evening, think I'm gonna bring my dad )
    so which building has mac? or they dont? whats macs.
    do you have to bring parents can you go yourself?
    whitch bulding is open 24h

ReputationRep:
    so which building has mac? or they dont? whats macs.
    do you have to bring parents can you go yourself?
    whitch bulding is open 24h
    What course are you applying for?? the knowledge block is open 24hrs and that is the building with the macs x

ReputationRep:
    What course are you applying for?? the knowledge block is open 24hrs and that is the building with the macs x
    And idek if my dad will come so it's most likely I'll be going by myself and probably bring a friend with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhruv vats)
    I've received an offer from UEL for Medical Physiology but i've seen many bad reviews of UEL on studentroom. If anyone is studying medical physiology at UEL please share your review.
    you will never get a job with a degree from UEL.

ReputationRep:
    And idek if my dad will come so it's most likely I'll be going by myself and probably bring a friend with me
    where is that knowledge block? you havent taken any pictures of the facilities

ReputationRep:
    sorry but where is knowledge block near library? i havent even been to uni lol i will def go this event. so knowledge block everyone can use that block or for certain course macs x DD

ReputationRep:
    virtual http://www.uel-virtualvisit.com/?_cl...be034e&urlid=3

show me arround shb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CanMeDoDas)
    you will never get a job with a degree from UEL.
    hey you uni that will never give you a job . its all about you depends of you so dont give excuses seen student in rank 10 7 and they still with no jjob

ReputationRep:
    you talking about docklands campus or Stafford?

hey studying computer science can i choose in whitch campus i want to study

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhruv vats)
    No I wouldn't say it's a bad choice. Don't let the opinions of others make your decision for you. There is a LOT of hate on the UEL because of it's low ranking, but it may suit you very well and maybe has good teachers and the course maybe good. Everyone's different and different stuff is better for different people

If the UEL is your 1st choice, don't let people put you off just because "its low ranked" or because of some idiot making fun of the university. Just ignore those snobs and make your decision yourself.

I'd recommend visiting the uni on an applicant day to see for yourself what the uni is like, how the teachers are, how the course is, accommodation, facilities, etc. and choose the uni you like the most.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.