The Student Room Group

A-Level Options/Subject Combinations

Right...
So I know I'm only in year 10 at the moment so I really don't have to worry about it too much.. but I am a very indecisive person, so I like to have a long time to think about things. Anyway I am interested in a few degree subject areas and I was wondering what the best A-Level combinations would be for each degree area. They are the following:
-Sociology/Criminology.. possibly psychology
-Business
-English/Law

Again I know it is very early, but I like a while to think about things.. I am doing well in all my gcses with target grades of A's/A*'s (or 7/8/9 in new system) and I take all the core subjects along with: French, Graphics, Triple Science, History and Applied Business.

I'm not too worried about "soft" or "hard" A-Levels, I'm open to studying both - as long as I will enjoy the subject.

Anyway I would really appreciate any help, so thank you :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
BUMP
Reply 3
bump
Reply 4
Hi everyone,

It's been a couple years but I'm still really struggling on deciding on my A-Level options. All of the information including my preferences and opinions is still as above and I really hope someone can help. I'm stuck in an academic limbo, if you will, as I have not progressed past year 10 due to my indecision. I'll be 18 years old this year and I just really want to get on with my life... someone please help! I don't want to blame this site for ruining my year 11 but I also wouldn't say you're all blameless, either. A reply would be nice!

- thatthat
Reply 5
Original post by thatthat
Hi everyone,

It's been a couple years but I'm still really struggling on deciding on my A-Level options. All of the information including my preferences and opinions is still as above and I really hope someone can help. I'm stuck in an academic limbo, if you will, as I have not progressed past year 10 due to my indecision. I'll be 18 years old this year and I just really want to get on with my life... someone please help! I don't want to blame this site for ruining my year 11 but I also wouldn't say you're all blameless, either. A reply would be nice!

- thatthat

Hi all,
Getting a bit annoyed now. I seriously can't decide and you're all just frankly being rude and selfish taking this long to reply to me. I really need to choose so I can move on with my life and hopefully go to uni by the time I'm 20. If I do not get a reply I will be reporting this site, or maybe I'll just delete my account and you'll never hear from me again. That wouldn't be good, would it?

Sincerest anger from thatthat
Reply 6
Hello!

Anger is not needed here on lovely forum (:

I think you should take health and social, art and ceramics.

sincerely, lovingly,

thisthis.

Quick Reply

Latest