Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I just realised that everyone has a different lens in which they see the world. Travel is a fundamental part of this as it involves an entirely different bodily experience.

What's amazing is what people document.

I enjoy reading about people's experiences abroad because it feels like they are being authentic as you can feel really humbled by what a place has to offer.

When you get a moment, please check out my blog.

The link is as follows: trouvaillee.wordpress.com

You won't be disappointed!

Feel free to leave feedback on the blog and tell me what you think of it as a whole.

Constructive feedback is appreciated.

Your feedback and suggestions will improve the quality of my writing and perhaps some aspects of the blog as well.

Thanks!

tameimpalaaa

ReputationRep:
    Just had a quick look through your Budapest post, it's so cool! Do you do travel blogging for a living?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kraken713)
    Just had a quick look through your Budapest post, it's so cool! Do you do travel blogging for a living?
    Although I wish I could... unfortunately not!

The blog is an attempt to get my writing hobby noticed.

What are you studying at the moment?

I'd really like to do English at Uni.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.