Turn on thread page Beta

DEMONTFORD UNI adult nursing MULTIPLE MINI STATION INTERVIEW ANY TIPS? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have a interview in two weeks at DeMontford University for Adult nursing 2017. I'm quite happy with what I've prepared for the interview but I've never done a multiple mini station interview before.

Kind of nervous and trying to see what I can focus on , if I haven't missed anything out.

I have been given four titles to focus which I will list below, if anyone has done the interview or has any tips on the interview or the stations or topics please leave some guidance as I think my nerves will get the best of me.

FOUR STATIONS ARE
    1. Ethical decision making
    2.Critical thinking= considering the bigger picture, understanding 2sides of the issue.
    3. The values and principles that underpin nursing
    4.field of practice based clinical scenarios

And any issues currenyly in the NHS.

I know some of these and working on the harder on any help will be great as I might have missed some values and principles of nursing any guidance in the right direction will be amazing

I will really appreciate it thank you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 29, 2017

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.