Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fruit, Veg, Seeds/Nuts and Water ONLY, for 30 Days Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is my attempt to get thin. I will do this for as long as possible, might not last 30 days, might not even last one day, but that's my goal. If I fail I'll try again. Starts now. My mantra will be "Stay Hungry".

ReputationRep:
    Don't do this.
    I can assure you that this will not work. If you want to become healthier eat a balanced diet and do 60 minutes exercise everyday. Just, please, don't do this.

ReputationRep:
    So you are going to loose weight by cutting out loads of food then once you stop put all the weight back on because you've not created any sort of sustainable lifestyle change? Sounds like a brilliant plan
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    This is extremely unhealthy and unsustainable.

It's also an excellent way to develop an eating disorder

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's no reason you should be hungry on this diet, fruits can give you all the energy you need

That said, this isn't a good long term plan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    This is extremely unhealthy and unsustainable.

It's also an excellent way to develop an eating disorder

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't listen to this guy. There's some definite conflict of interest when a vegetable advises you to eat less vegetables
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    How to get thin: eat smaller portions and exercise more.

ReputationRep:
    **** that, you will go into starvation mode and put it all back on when you finish your "diet". Also don't forget that a lack of nutrients can mean muscle loss.

STOP. You will GAIN more weight when you finish this ridiculous diet.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by turnerlewis)
      **** that, you will go into starvation mode and put it all back on when you finish your "diet". Also don't forget that a lack of nutrients can mean muscle loss.
      I don't care about losing muscle. My goal is just to be thin.

1st shop

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.