Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello,

If you're applying for either Theology or Religious Studies. I would love to hear!
    Check out the competition!

ReputationRep:
    Hope to apply for 2018 entry!
    Predicted BBB for a level

(Original post by teawithsugar)
    Hope to apply for 2018 entry!
    Predicted BBB for a level
    So am I for the 2018 entry. They're good predictions. Have you looked at any unvieristies? Also what is it you love about theology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaron2515)
    So am I for the 2018 entry. They're good predictions. Have you looked at any unvieristies? Also what is it you love about theology?
    Looking at applying to Cliff college (I'm a methodist) and Durham. Theology interests me because I come from a Christian background so I want to find out more about God.

Looking at applying to Cliff college (I'm a methodist) and Durham. Theology interests me because I come from a Christian background so I want to find out more about God.
    The sound really good not to put you down or anything, but hopefully you do better than your predicated grades. As Durham is AAB requirement.

I love that you find it so interesting. I come from a Eastern Orthodox background and likewise I to what understand more about the study of God!

ReputationRep:
    The sound really good not to put you down or anything, but hopefully you do better than your predicated grades. As Durham is AAB requirement.

I love that you find it so interesting. I come from a Eastern Orthodox background and likewise I to what understand more about the study of God!
    I know- durham is just beautiful though (and great for philosophy or theology) but itstill just a dream haha

I'm trying to boost my grades tbh- Durham may just have to be a motivation

I know- durham is just beautiful though (and great for philosophy or theology) but itstill just a dream haha

I'm trying to boost my grades tbh- Durham may just have to be a motivation
    Isn't it just amazing university, beautiful little city and peaceful area. Truly great for theology

Do you do Religious Studies A-Level?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it just amazing university, beautiful little city and peaceful area. Truly great for theology

Yeah- ocr! And I'm happy I'm taking it- I've found a passion for philosophy and theology (not so much ethics😂)

Yeah- ocr! And I'm happy I'm taking it- I've found a passion for philosophy and theology (not so much ethics😂)
    It's a great degree to take. So captivating and vital for life I think. Yeahh ethics is also not my favourite compared to theology.

ReputationRep:

Ah hi both of you! I have also applied to Durham for Theology and got an offer on Thursday for BBB!!!!!!! Where have you all applied?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Philosophy and Religious studies
    I'm predicted A* A B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EveLilyG)
    I'm applying for Philosophy and Religious studies
    I'm predicted A* A B
    Awesome! I'm predicted A* (History) A* (English Literature) A* (EPQ) A (Phil, Ethics, Theo) I have applied for Theology and Religion at Cambridge, Durham, Exeter, Bristol and Birmingham. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophtheelf)
    Awesome! I'm predicted A* (History) A* (English Literature) A* (EPQ) A (Phil, Ethics, Theo) I have applied for Theology and Religion at Cambridge, Durham, Exeter, Bristol and Birmingham. You?
    I applied to Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds, Lancaster and Kent.
    Received conditional offers from Leeds and Kent so far

(Original post by Sophtheelf)
    Ah hi both of you! I have also applied to Durham for Theology and got an offer on Thursday for BBB!!!!!!! Where have you all applied?
    Sorry for late reply. Wow! Congratulations!!! Still waiting to hear back. How did you get if for BBB that’s so rare! I have only received an unconditional from Exeter. Awaiting to hear back from Durham, Oxford, St. Andrews and Edinburg!

(Original post by EveLilyG)
    I applied to Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds, Lancaster and Kent.
    Received conditional offers from Leeds and Kent so far
    Well done!! Great places.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.