Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong place.
    My best friend of 7 years and I are both planning on being at royal Holloway next year and want to live together.
    The rooms are all single occupancy but in the housing we want they are in little groups of 8 rooms and those 8 people have a shared kitchen. I don't want anyone telling me not to live with her please (we have thought it through thuroughly) but I would like to know if it is possible to apply to live with someone when accommodation applications open. Has anyone done this?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by checkmate13)
    I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong place.
    My best friend of 7 years and I are both planning on being at royal Holloway next year and want to live together.
    The rooms are all single occupancy but in the housing we want they are in little groups of 8 rooms and those 8 people have a shared kitchen. I don't want anyone telling me not to live with her please (we have thought it through thuroughly) but I would like to know if it is possible to apply to live with someone when accommodation applications open. Has anyone done this?
    Contact the accommodation office at RHUL
    https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/ecam...tion/home.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Contact the accommodation office at RHUL
    https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/ecam...tion/home.aspx
    Ok, thank you 😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.