Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I made a mistake, I miss my ex Watch

ReputationRep:
    just over a year ago I dumped my ex by text because I felt the relationship was going too fast but now I feel I made a big mistake, he was the best guy I had ever been with always helping me looked after me when I was down always nice to me i started to talk to him less towards the end looking for things to get angry at him picking things I dont know why I became like this he was made when I dumped him i said to him we could still be friends, I blocked him for a short time but few months later I messaged him to see if he was ok but he did not reply more recently I messaged him more pleading him that I did miss him that I was sorry for the way I treated him at the end and wanting to try again but he told me he didnt want to speak to me and for the first time since the break up I cried. is there anyway I can win him back we used to have fun and he took me to places i had never been as in previous relationships i had been so bored and treated poor. my ex gave me the best sex ever and was always caring in the bedroom, really wish he could see im sorry and really do want to be with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Durham lass)
    just over a year ago I dumped my ex by text because I felt the relationship was going too fast but now I feel I made a big mistake, he was the best guy I had ever been with always helping me looked after me when I was down always nice to me i started to talk to him less towards the end looking for things to get angry at him picking things I dont know why I became like this he was made when I dumped him i said to him we could still be friends, I blocked him for a short time but few months later I messaged him to see if he was ok but he did not reply more recently I messaged him more pleading him that I did miss him that I was sorry for the way I treated him at the end and wanting to try again but he told me he didnt want to speak to me and for the first time since the break up I cried. is there anyway I can win him back we used to have fun and he took me to places i had never been as in previous relationships i had been so bored and treated poor. my ex gave me the best sex ever and was always caring in the bedroom, really wish he could see im sorry and really do want to be with him
    leave him alone. Picture him giving another girl a mind blowing orgasm and move on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinatraa)
    leave him alone. Picture him giving another girl a mind blowing orgasm and move on
    dont want to i miss him wish he would see i actually love him

ReputationRep:
    You've left it too late
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You made a mistake, learn from it. It doesn't sound like he's interested in getting back with you so there's nothing you can do really.

ReputationRep:
    If it was like a month you might have a chance, you've barely spoken to the dude for a year now you've come crawling back..tell me..why should he give you another chance?...

ReputationRep:
    im so stupid I had the love of my life and I dumped him and i dont know why
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You should've thought about that before doing what you did. Imagine how distraught he must have felt, being dumped by text out of the blue with no explanation is not only a humiliating experience but something he'll definitely carry on thinking about in the next relationship.

Now you know you can't get anyone else better (let's be honest, the bs excuse about a relationship moving too fast can be discussed) so you want him back as your second dinner. You can't have all the cake and eat it, you made your own bed so you should lie in it.

Now be happy for him as he respected your wishes, so you should do the same. He's probably much better off without you as you come across as really clingy - hopefully his new GF can be more loving and give him the happiness that he deserves.

ReputationRep:
    im crying here i miss him that much want him to see that i do want him i thought he would never move on
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's been a year and you now realise this? I'd hate to say this but it's too late and you're going have to move on and forget about him. Try meeting new people and going out more, you need a distraction, not to pine over him. I know this isn't all easy as I've done this, even attempting to reconcile but just remember, you split up over a year ago, feelings would have changed and it's best to move on and forget.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, it's just something you have to deal with. This is coming from someone who was in your Ex's shoes, I was dumped, felt horrendous for a while, but then met the absolute love of my life! Now my ex is trying to get in contact with me but I'm not interested. It's best to leave him be.

ReputationRep:
    why cry get out there and get some fresh ****

ReputationRep:
    im crying here i miss him that much want him to see that i do want him i thought he would never move on
    So he was meant to spend the rest of his life waiting for you to come back?

ReputationRep:
    sorry to say lass youve left it far to late imho

ReputationRep:
    Gonna say this in black and white (sorry).

It's all your fault.

You have to deal with your emotions now because that's what you put him through.

ReputationRep:
    You ****ed up. It's your fault. Get over it

Posted from TSR Mobile

You guys should really be more considerate
    • TSR Support Team

Not trying to sound harsh but you have had a year to try and sort this out, plus doing it by a text is a pretty rubbish way of finishing things. He was understandably hurt, there is an old saying you don't know what you got until it is gone. I would move on and learn from it in future.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.