The Student Room Group

Urban Planning Applicants 2017

Hi guys. I am wondering whether there are any other Urban Planning applicants out there and what universities you have applied to :smile:
Original post by kyranweedon
Hi guys. I am wondering whether there are any other Urban Planning applicants out there and what universities you have applied to :smile:

Hiya I applied to Queens Belfast for 2 courses, 1 at Ulster, 1 at Newcastle, and 1 at Dundee. I have received all my offers and I think im going to firm the BBB course at Queens and put Dundee second but I haven't made that commitment yet! How about you?
Reply 2
I applied for urban planning at Sheffield, Liverpool, UWE and Dundee and got all my offers. I put Sheffield as my firm and Dundee as my insurance!
I applied for BA Urban Regeneration & Planning at Liverpool and I've accepted and super excited for September :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by FelicityMarie
I applied for BA Urban Regeneration & Planning at Liverpool and I've accepted and super excited for September :biggrin:

congrats !! what grades do you need? or is it an unconditional?
Original post by m5678
congrats !! what grades do you need? or is it an unconditional?

I'm a mature student and I've opted to do a Foundation year in Geography because I haven't studied for what will be 8 years come September. Need to brush up on my academia a bit. I needed BBB.

Can't wait to finally be studying what I'm actually interested in as opposed to working in Healthcare for the rest of my life.

Which degree have you chosen?

Quick Reply

Latest