The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

AUB interviews

Has anyone been for their interview yet and could tell me what its like ? what kinda questions they asked ?

I'm applying for the art foundation but was just wondering the overall sense of the interviews as i havent been to one yet. :smile:
Reply 1
Hiya, i had an interview for Fine Art back in December and if i have one piece of advice, it would be to not worry about it! Honestly i was SO nervous and apprehensive and they made me feel so relaxed. They simply want to see the passion in your work, and your ability to talk about your work, something which i wasn't as confident on. It might be different for an Art foundation, but they simply asked me about any exhibitions i had been to, my favourite and least favourite pieces of work in my portfolio (and WHY) and also why AUB. Good Luck anyway, I'm sure it will go well :smile:
Original post by taylorhartley
Has anyone been for their interview yet and could tell me what its like ? what kinda questions they asked ?

I'm applying for the art foundation but was just wondering the overall sense of the interviews as i havent been to one yet. :smile:
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Original post by Lc1234
Hiya, i had an interview for Fine Art back in December and if i have one piece of advice, it would be to not worry about it! Honestly i was SO nervous and apprehensive and they made me feel so relaxed. They simply want to see the passion in your work, and your ability to talk about your work, something which i wasn't as confident on. It might be different for an Art foundation, but they simply asked me about any exhibitions i had been to, my favourite and least favourite pieces of work in my portfolio (and WHY) and also why AUB. Good Luck anyway, I'm sure it will go well :smile:

ah okay thankyou so much !! did you get in in the end? :smile: x
Reply 3
Yes! i got offered a place the following morning :smile:
Original post by taylorhartley
ah okay thankyou so much !! did you get in in the end? :smile: x
Original post by Lc1234
Yes! i got offered a place the following morning :smile:

ahhh well done ! hopin I get a place too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending