I've never scrolled past a reply so fast
    init my fingers were on ten toes
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Paracosm
    ooooo thank you. :lol: I think I got it? Are you still seeing it? Sorry about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenolivia)
    Hi , as I've gotten older I've noticed a lot of people tell me I allegedly have 'white features' this doesn't bother me nor excite me but I just wanted another opinion. Pls b nice
    ppl saying you have white features is a backhanded way of being racist.

What they're really mean is:

"i think you are more attractive that typical black girls who have more typical black features which I find less attractive (eg. big lips, big nose, flatter nose, etc)"
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    ooooo thank you. :lol: I think I got it? Are you still seeing it? Sorry about that.
    Yeah it's gone now ty, had 9 reports as well :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's gone now ty, had 9 reports as well :rofl:
    Np! Absolutely ridiculous :rofl2: ty for tagging me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteKnight747)
    ppl saying you have white features is a backhanded way of being racist.

What they're really mean is:

"i think you are more attractive that typical black girls who have more typical black features which I find less attractive (eg. big lips, big nose, flatter nose, etc)"
    she has all of these though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LisaNikita)
    she has all of these though
    No she doesnt. not to extent that would be considered typical for a black person.

and if she did, nobody would be saying she has white features.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteKnight747)
    No she doesnt. not to extent that would be considered typical for a black person.

and if she did, nobody would be saying she has white features.
    Her nose is angled to the side. All noses look like that from the side. She is half nigerian and ghanaian.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Hi saraxh and Carthaginian -

Sorry your posts were put under review. This is because the rule-breaking posts/threads have been marked for removal by a mod that doesn't have powers in the section, it's a way for us to get stuff off of the site in an emergency. Neither are you are in trouble, the entire process is automatic and any post quoting a rule-breaking post marked for removal is put under review to be reviewed by the Community Team.

Any other questions should really be posted in AtCT cos I can't give much more advice, sorry - but you're not in trouble!

Sorry for the confusion! Ty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Arabic :rofl:
    :rofl: prsom

ReputationRep:

Sorry your posts were put under review. This is because the rule-breaking posts/threads have been marked for removal by a mod that doesn't have powers in the section, it's a way for us to get stuff off of the site in an emergency. Neither are you are in trouble, the entire process is automatic and any post quoting a rule-breaking post marked for removal is put under review to be reviewed by the Community Team.

Any other questions should really be posted in AtCT cos I can't give much more advice, sorry - but you're not in trouble!

That's the only amount of power they'll have in their pathetic life.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    That's the only amount of power they'll have in their pathetic life.
    yes yes we're all evil etc., let's get back on topic eh?

ReputationRep:

Oh, it's fine thanks

ReputationRep:
    You don't have 'white features', you have nice features
    tfw there's a pretty girl outside the white race but some white ppl feel threaten so call it 'white features' :rofl:
    P-p-p-preach! Only "white" feature I see on OP is a nose that isn't stereotypically massive like the noses in my family. I'm all types of jealous ngl 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    P-p-p-preach! Only "white" feature I see on OP is a nose that isn't stereotypically massive like the noses in my family. I'm all types of jealous ngl 😭
    I get that a lot 'you know you don't have a typical black nose' etc.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    :cool:
    'White features' my ass. some White girls get surgery to get lips like hers, and then they have the audacity to say it's Kylie Jenner's lips inspired.

ReputationRep:
    :cool:
    'White features' my ass. some White girls get surgery to get lips like hers, and then they have the audacity to say it's Kylie Jenner's lips inspired.
    I can't stand those lip injections
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    white ppl tryin to take credit for ur features becareful

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.