Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You fortunately have got delicate features, which is maybe why people say you have "white features. Your nose certainly is not typical of a black person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LisaNikita)
    she has all of these though
    You must be blind. OP has a very petite nose not typical of most black people. Also her nose bridge is fairly high, which a traditional Caucasian feature. Similar to Jasmine Tookes.

You make this gripe that OP is facing to the side so her nose looks smaller, and that her nose is actually huge (which it's not). Anyone who has an ounce of spatial awareness can tell her nose doesn't take up much space on her face anyway. Turning your head to a 7/8 view isn't going to really disguise a wide nose or low bridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenolivia)
    I get that a lot 'you know you don't have a typical black nose' etc.
    Yeah the whitest thing about you is the whites of your eyes, other than that you're defo one of us dw 👌🏾

(Original post by serah.exe)
    :cool:
    'White features' my ass. some White girls get surgery to get lips like hers, and then they have the audacity to say it's Kylie Jenner's lips inspired.
    Don't even get my started on them. And then they expect my black self to find them even more attractive when kissing them is like pressing your lips to the warts on a frogs back 🙄😷

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    I can't stand those lip injections
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    wtf am i the only one who is now seeing the term 'white/black/etc. features' for the first time? i've never referred to people this way

then again i mostly jus tcall people hot or not hot lol

anyway OP you look great regardless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Yeah the whitest thing about you is the whites of your eyes, other than that you're defo one of us dw 👌🏾

Don't even get my started on them. And then they expect my black self to find them even more attractive when kissing them is like pressing your lips to the warts on a frogs back 🙄😷
    I'm weakkkk

ReputationRep:
    Op playing dat validation game :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    wtf am i the only one who is now seeing the term 'white/black/etc. features' for the first time? i've never referred to people this way

then again i mostly jus tcall people hot or not hot lol

anyway OP you look great regardless.
    thank u x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Op playing dat validation game :L
    not white, never wanted to be white, never will want to be white; I'll keep my plump lips anyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habeas.corpus)
    You must be blind. OP has a very petite nose not typical of most black people. Also her nose bridge is fairly high, which a traditional Caucasian feature. Similar to Jasmine Tookes.

You make this gripe that OP is facing to the side so her nose looks smaller, and that her nose is actually huge (which it's not). Anyone who has an ounce of spatial awareness can tell her nose doesn't take up much space on her face anyway. Turning your head to a 7/8 view isn't going to really disguise a wide nose or low bridge.
    Don't know why you're bitter. Her nose is big. She is half nigerian and half ghanaian. 100% black

ReputationRep:
    Her nose is angled to the side. All noses look like that from the side. She is half nigerian and ghanaian.
    Not true. One of profile pics was a side view. And it didn't hide the fact you have a wider nose.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why you're bitter. Her nose is big. She is half nigerian and half ghanaian. 100% black
    Interesting that you are literally the only come poster who has said that OP has a big nose. Everyone else has commented how smal or white it looks lol.

ReputationRep:
    Her nose is as big as you are Arabic.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    And you're a language aka "Arabic"

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately LisaNikita still wholeheartedly believes she is Arabic, so that comparison is wasted on her. Rachel Dolezal of TSR?

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblyminty)
    Interesting that you are literally the only come poster who has said that OP has a big nose. Everyone else has commented how smal or white it looks lol.
    Other people have said she has black features

ReputationRep:
    If someone says you have white features and you are 100% black take it as an insult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    And you're a language aka "Arabic"
    Yes my language is cushitic. What do you want?

ReputationRep:
    If someone says you have white features and you are 100% black take it as an insult
    why?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.