Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblyminty)
    Interesting that you are literally the only come poster who has said that OP has a big nose. Everyone else has commented how smal or white it looks lol.
    I'm sensing some jealousy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    Ooh what did I miss? Was it a picture of a willy? [ Pity, I could have done with a bit of excitement today !! ]
    Graphic anal scene. One with a black girl, another with a white girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    You have beautiful white features but lovely black skin.

Very hot!
    brown skin*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenolivia)
    Hi , as I've gotten older I've noticed a lot of people tell me I allegedly have 'white features' this doesn't bother me nor excite me but I just wanted another opinion. Pls b nice Attachment 615168

Those saying you have ‘White features’ are basically projecting their insecurities on to you. Take no notice of these people, they say what they say to make themselves feel better, that is all.

As a previous poster mentioned your nose is reminiscent of some East Africans, and they’re Black Africans, so there really isn’t anything “White” about you. Given that both your parents are West Africans, by definition your features are ‘Black’.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.