Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been accepted onto a PGCE in Primary Education for September 2017/18, and wondering if anyone else has too?
    Also wondering if anyone has received anymore information, as the information I have so far seems to be fairly limited.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations...I am still awaiting going to my interviews so do not know yet if I will get offered a place. Which university have you accepted and how was the interview?? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey lornasavory94 I've also been accepted on to the PGCE Primary Course for September 2017. I've just completed the Occupational Health Form. Has anyone received any further information?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys congrats! I've been accepted into the secondary maths pgce course, haven't seen much in here about that! What are you doing about accommodation? I got my reading list through the other day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbeth)
    Hey guys congrats! I've been accepted into the secondary maths pgce course, haven't seen much in here about that! What are you doing about accommodation? I got my reading list through the other day
    I'm thinking of going through clearing for this course. Looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    I misread the email for the occupational health questionnaire, so I sent it to my GP really late. A bit worried that I won't have it in time... Anyone who's doing the Primary PGCE at Kingston, add yourself to this facebook group! Trying to find others that are doing the same course
    It's called Kingston Primary PGCE 17/18

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.