The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

PGCE Primary Education 17/18

I have been accepted onto a PGCE in Primary Education for September 2017/18, and wondering if anyone else has too?
Also wondering if anyone has received anymore information, as the information I have so far seems to be fairly limited.

Thanks!
Congratulations...I am still awaiting going to my interviews so do not know yet if I will get offered a place. Which university have you accepted and how was the interview?? Thanks
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Hey lornasavory94 I've also been accepted on to the PGCE Primary Course for September 2017. I've just completed the Occupational Health Form. Has anyone received any further information?
Reply 3
Hey guys congrats! I've been accepted into the secondary maths pgce course, haven't seen much in here about that! What are you doing about accommodation? I got my reading list through the other day :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by sbeth
Hey guys congrats! I've been accepted into the secondary maths pgce course, haven't seen much in here about that! What are you doing about accommodation? I got my reading list through the other day :smile:

I'm thinking of going through clearing for this course. Looking forward to it.
I misread the email for the occupational health questionnaire, so I sent it to my GP really late. A bit worried that I won't have it in time... Anyone who's doing the Primary PGCE at Kingston, add yourself to this facebook group! Trying to find others that are doing the same course :smile:
It's called Kingston Primary PGCE 17/18

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending