Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Past Half 2 in the morn and on here! ARe we losers? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Its 2:45 and we all on here! Is everyone else nearly nocturnal like me? it happens to me all the time in the summer, i try and get me sleep pattern ok but im screwed, missing all the glorious weather coz i wake up at like 3!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scottyoneill)
    Its 2:45 and we all on here! Is everyone else nearly nocturnal like me? it happens to me all the time in the summer, i try and get me sleep pattern ok but im screwed, missing all the glorious weather coz i wake up at like 3!!!
    yea same ere, im usually awake until 6 am and wait till my parents go out coz their noisy and then sleep till about 4. its sad really

ReputationRep:
    well pffffft i've been out up town tonite in Chicagos which means im not a loser :cool:

although i came on here when i got in so....

ReputationRep:
    Im only still up cos its way too hot to even think bout sleepin!!!

ReputationRep:
    Its midday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Its midday.
    It was only a matter of time before some user from a different time zone to say that.

ReputationRep:
    No, because its only 10:30

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.