Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fear for my life PLEASE HELP Watch

Announcements

I am currently not an adult and live with someone who has symptoms of antisocial personality disorder and is trying to manipulate evrery part of my life. To the extent where they wait outside the toilet whilst I have a ****. No joke. My parents are passive and the person has violent outbursts of rage and threatens to kill me. I wanna run away from home. I will go to school and talk to the counsellor and tell them . Will I be fostered quickly? I just wanna leave this ****ing pyshco

They have no remorse and no motivation no job nothing. They wanna control my life . My age is the square root of 256

Please help I'm not trolling I need advice on this

Please I beg

Just give me instructions on this like a step by step guide.

ReputationRep:
    if you are 16 you should get emergency help from Social Services. you could also ring Childline.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I am currently not an adult and live with someone who has symptoms of antisocial personality disorder and is trying to manipulate evrery part of my life. To the extent where they wait outside the toilet whilst I have a ****. No joke. My parents are passive and the person has violent outbursts of rage and threatens to kill me. I wanna run away from home. I will go to school and talk to the counsellor and tell them . Will I be fostered quickly? I just wanna leave this ****ing pyshco
    In the house is it just you and that person or is it you, that person and your parents?

(Original post by the bear)
    if you are 16 you should get emergency help from Social Services. you could also ring Childline.
    Yes I am thank you but will I go to foster house quickly ?

I wanna go to school but never come back to home.

I wanna go straight to a carer.

Is this possible

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if you are 16 and are in physical danger, your local council should offer you a place to stay away from home. I would speak to someone at school/college and seek their advice before contacting childline. Before you make any decisions, think carefully because once you make that call there's no going back...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.