Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I just wanted to ask which universities are better to apply to in Romania and how do I get my qualifications verified with Ministry of Education apparently they no longer get involved now and its all the universities decision.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The University of Medicine and Pharmacy from Cluj is probably your best choice. Bucharest also has a good medicine university, but Cluj is a better city overall. The people are way nicer and are known to be more calm. On top of that, the infrastructure in Cluj is years ahead of the one in Bucharest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lanthum)
    The University of Medicine and Pharmacy from Cluj is probably your best choice. Bucharest also has a good medicine university, but Cluj is a better city overall. The people are way nicer and are known to be more calm. On top of that, the infrastructure in Cluj is years ahead of the one in Bucharest.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    If you need more information just quote me here. Happy to help

ReputationRep:
    Hi can you help? I'm about making my application and don't know where to start from .All these agencies are so expensive .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.