Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

a place for us to all die together :gah:

since the AQA A2 exam gets released next week i thought i would make a thread

good luck for the next two months everyone and lets all hope for decent themes :crossedf:
    • Welcome Squad

Are we all excited :ymca:
    Name:  751.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  26.3 KB

Spoiler:
    Show

jokes...
    kind of :gah:

tbf i am excited to finally have finsished coursework :lazy: and looking forward to getting a new project, it's just if the topics are bad :erm:

least this is the last one :dumbells: come on everyone :jive:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone Know the themes yet?, apparently we get them today!
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Boopidoop)
    Does anyone Know the themes yet?, apparently we get them today!
    yep they were released today :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_0312.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  519.5 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Normy18)
    Name:  IMG_0312.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  519.5 KB
    Is that for art, craft and design?
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by emhook8)
    must be :dontknow: since i do (Fine Art) and those aren't the questions on my paper :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emhook8)
    Yes it is, really not liking them :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    must be :dontknow: since i do (Fine Art) and those aren't the questions on my paper :rofl:
    what are the questions on the fine art paper? I'm not getting them until monday 6th feb (

ReputationRep:
    a place for us to all die together :gah:

since the AQA A2 exam gets released next week i thought i would make a thread

good luck for the next two months everyone and lets all hope for decent themes :crossedf:

please pleaseee can u tell me what the themes are for the aqa 2017 fine art paper??? I'm stressing out
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by aiya_05)
    please pleaseee can u tell me what the themes are for the aqa 2017 fine art paper??? I'm stressing out
    just wait till your teacher gives it to you i dont particularly want to discuss questions or answers on this thread for my exam board

ReputationRep:
    what are the questions on the fine art paper? I'm not getting them until monday 6th feb (
    Ive chosen festivals, although first hand imagery is gonna kill me
    • Welcome Squad

2 weeks have elapsed already :eek:
    tbf tho i am happy with what i have achieved so far, got all my contextual images which this time last year i did in half term so im a week ahead of myself which is a nice feeling
    hope everyone is coping ok :grouphugs:
    • Welcome Squad

6 weeks left :nyan:

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks have elapsed already :eek:
    tbf tho i am happy with what i have achieved so far, got all my contextual images which this time last year i did in half term so im a week ahead of myself which is a nice feeling
    hope everyone is coping ok :grouphugs:
    I've chosen folded which im really excited about but I haven't started yet :/...
    • Welcome Squad

I've chosen folded which im really excited about but I haven't started yet :/...
    folded looked like a good one tbf :yes: i just had more ideas for the one i ended up doing
    and how come? :hugs: dw you still have 6 weeks which is a month and a half and its amazing what you can get done in a week :console:
    • Welcome Squad

5 weeks left :nyan:
    • Welcome Squad

turns out we have longer than i thought we did :nyan:

ReputationRep:
    5 weeks left :nyan:
    5 weeks left till what?

I got the exam 3 weeks ago, but had two weeks of mock exam/revision for mocks after so I hadn't done anything past 1 week's worth, I've only done 1 artist out of 3 artists minimum for my AO1 so and my teacher said our AO1 deadline is monday the 6th of march T_T
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by MrProcrastinator)
    5 weeks left till what?

I got the exam 3 weeks ago, but had two weeks of mock exam/revision for mocks after so I hadn't done anything past 1 week's worth, I've only done 1 artist out of 3 artists minimum for my AO1 so and my teacher said our AO1 deadline is monday the 6th of march T_T
    tbh idk anymore, got given the wrong deadline lol
    AO1 is the research stage right?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.