(Original post by CoolCavy)
    tbh idk anymore, got given the wrong deadline lol
    AO1 is the research stage right?
    Yeah, how much have you done?
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by MrProcrastinator)
    Yeah, how much have you done?
    quite a lot tbh if im being honest, onto the experimentation bit
    not that it seems to get me anywhere atm lol (sorry if that seems grumpy, just not especially happy with art atm)

ReputationRep:
    quite a lot tbh if im being honest, onto the experimentation bit
    not that it seems to get me anywhere atm lol (sorry if that seems grumpy, just not especially happy with art atm)
    damn, experimentation!

how much observational drawings did you do?, im aiming for 3 A1 boards worth but its taking foreverrrr

why arnt you happy with art atm?
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Boopidoop)
    damn, experimentation!

how much observational drawings did you do?, im aiming for 3 A1 boards worth but its taking foreverrrr

why arnt you happy with art atm?

ikr :lol:
    and not too much, i think maybe 4 A5 pieces? just trying to get the experimentation down atm and then just go back to drawing as a 'progression' of it
    omgosh wow :eek: go for it that's awesome :yes:
    and just a bit stuck atm of where to go next and not receiving much guidance about it :moon:

ReputationRep:
    ikr :lol:
    and not too much, i think maybe 4 A5 pieces? just trying to get the experimentation down atm and then just go back to drawing as a 'progression' of it
    omgosh wow :eek: go for it that's awesome :yes:
    and just a bit stuck atm of where to go next and not receiving much guidance about it :moon:
    ooooh, that kinda makes sense

thanks, I feel like ill probably only manage 2 though, my teacher says some of the obs I've already done looks stylized,

yeah, I feel like making a to do list when you can get the teacher help and then work independently from that is the best strategy.

ReputationRep:
    Where are you guys up to so far? I think my class is really struggling with the work load are teachers are telling us we should have
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Boopidoop)
    Where are you guys up to so far? I think my class is really struggling with the work load are teachers are telling us we should have
    i think we are meant to have prep work by now? at least that's what im assuming anyway because apparently we should be 'working outside of our sketchbooks' now

ReputationRep:
    i think we are meant to have prep work by now? at least that's what im assuming anyway because apparently we should be 'working outside of our sketchbooks' now
    School all do it differently so its so difficult to know what everyone is up to, we are encouraged to display any art outside of our sketchbooks so how much are I've done is measured by A1 boards.

Ive only done about A1 and a half boards for obs but I need double that amount to get the grade I want. Im on experimentation and out prelim outcome is due next week, Ive done almost a A1 board of experimentation.

ReputationRep:
    have u guys finished now? any pics of ur final pieces? i did isolation

i had my exam/hand in last week
    intense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemma12)
    have u guys finished now? any pics of ur final pieces? i did isolation

i had my exam/hand in last week
    intense
    I did festivals

final piece bellow

https://www.instagram.com/alexjackalope/

other people share there work please!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.