Copies of Revision Material for AS and A2 Watch

hollyxjay
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, guys! I have created a lot of revision material for AQA Sociology AS and A2 from my own notes and some research I have done as part of my revision.

I did this for my own revision but I was wondering of any of you guys would like them? I have uploaded some of them online anyway on note selling sites but for the smaller and more simple notes, I'm happy just to let people have copies of the PDF for free. Some of the larger documents that have taken me up to 10 hours to hours to make, I would like a little bit of money for, for obvious reasons.

The topics I am doing and have done/ will be doing notes for are: Education, Families and Households, Globalisation, and Crime & Deviance. All of these under the new sepc withAQA.

Hmu with a message if you're interested!
x
Gabbyfrancis981
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by holly1798)
Hey, guys! I have created a lot of revision material for AQA Sociology AS and A2 from my own notes and some research I have done as part of my revision.

I did this for my own revision but I was wondering of any of you guys would like them? I have uploaded some of them online anyway on note selling sites but for the smaller and more simple notes, I'm happy just to let people have copies of the PDF for free. Some of the larger documents that have taken me up to 10 hours to hours to make, I would like a little bit of money for, for obvious reasons.

The topics I am doing and have done/ will be doing notes for are: Education, Families and Households, Globalisation, and Crime & Deviance. All of these under the new sepc withAQA.

x

Hi I'm doing this at the moment and I am very interested as I'm realy struggling with all the content at the minute !! X
hollyxjay
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Gabbyfrancis981)
Hi I'm doing this at the moment and I am very interested as I'm realy struggling with all the content at the minute !! X
Feel free to drop me a message, my dear!
nafstudies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I would be interested in the notes you made please the free ones as I am a student 😂
(Original post by holly1798)

x
WaggotS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey, i would be interested in the free notes! Thankyou!!
Chubbster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am interested in education, crime and deviance notes.
Sami357
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can I please have the notes too and thank you so much as I'm kind of struggling right now education and families and households please
_Sheena
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi, I would be interested
Ameerahs
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, can i please have these notes for family and households
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (119)
17.84%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (70)
10.49%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (117)
17.54%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (99)
14.84%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (64)
9.6%
How can I be the best version of myself? (198)
29.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed