Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I have asked her out for a drink? Watch

Announcements

Last night I had a few friends round mine just to have a drink and play some games. Anyway one of the girls there I know is single, she is sort of attractive. Shes not my usual type but there's just something about her that I like. It got really late and she lived quite far away so a couple of people offered to walk her home and she said no to them until I offered and she said yeah. So we were walking back and getting on great. When we got to her house she just said that we were there and waited for me to say something. I just said bye and that I will see her later. Should I have asked her out for a drink or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Last night I had a few friends round mine just to have a drink and play some games. Anyway one of the girls there I know is single, she is sort of attractive. Shes not my usual type but there's just something about her that I like. It got really late and she lived quite far away so a couple of people offered to walk her home and she said no to them until I offered and she said yeah. So we were walking back and getting on great. When we got to her house she just said that we were there and waited for me to say something. I just said bye and that I will see her later. Should I have asked her out for a drink or something?
    There's no point wondering what you should have done yesterday. What about now? What should you do now? It sounds to me like you have a chance with her. You're both single, I assume, so next time you see her just ask her if she wants to go for a drink!

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like she'd be receptive. Should you have asked her out for a drink - yes, but it's not too late. Have people round again and invite her and ask her then. Good luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.