Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any applicants?

ReputationRep:
    anybody had any updates ?

ReputationRep:
    No updates from me. they said we would know if we made it by 27th March. I guess I didn't make it? Did anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Formless)
    No updates from me. they said we would know if we made it by 27th March. I guess I didn't make it? Did anyone?
    I have an interview at 4 today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehtj006)
    I have an interview at 4 today.
    I didn't make it unfortunately, anybody else get any updates ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joeking1999)
    I didn't make it unfortunately, anybody else get any updates ?
    I haven't had a reply since the first interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehtj006.320)
    I haven't had a reply since the first interview
    Neither have I, but given the interview only lasted 8 minutes I'm assuming it didn't go to well. lol

ReputationRep:
    Neither have I, but given the interview only lasted 8 minutes I'm assuming it didn't go to well. lol
    Mine was about the same.

ReputationRep:
    He premised the interview with "this should be a short interview 25 minutes" and it was said that the next stage would be on10th so I'm pretty confident I didn't make it

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I completed my telephone interview and received a call later the same day regarding an invite for the second round interview.

I hope this helps. ~700 views and a few replies. People are pricks

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email about going to next round so it looks like the 68% shorter duration wasn't too bad

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email about going to next round so it looks like the 68% shorter duration wasn't too bad
    same here. they are 20 students in this year, compared to the previous years with only 10. Hopefully interview will go well.

ReputationRep:
    "We are looking to run final round interviews ASAP, and are hoping to confirm with the majority when would be the best time. Given this please can you use the voting buttons at the top of this email to signify the best time for this is to undertaken."

Anybody else recive the email including that ^ If so how do I find these "buttons"

ReputationRep:
    "We are looking to run final round interviews ASAP, and are hoping to confirm with the majority when would be the best time. Given this please can you use the voting buttons at the top of this email to signify the best time for this is to undertaken."

Anybody else recive the email including that ^ If so how do I find these "buttons"
    I didn't have any buttons either so I justemailed back saying I don't mind any of those dates

ReputationRep:
    Since we have to conduct research for the training day, what kind of research does it have to be ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.