Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British Airways Finance Graduate Scheme 2017 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone else applied for this? Have you been invited for an AC?

ReputationRep:
    Submitted the questions a while back and got invited to an AC recently. Have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerwizard)
    Submitted the questions a while back and got invited to an AC recently. Have you?
    ooh well done! No I'm still waiting to hear back from them but I've heard that they have been sending AC invites out. I thought you forgot to submit your answers on the other BA grad scheme thread but glad to hear that it worked out in the end! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm also waiting to hear back from them I finished the application end of December, and I was getting worried with how long it is taking. Does anyone know what the AC dates are?

ReputationRep:
    Got my AC date - 24th Feb

ReputationRep:
    British Airways has become ****. The airline is a joke now. The seats are crap, the food is crap, the staff are
    overworked and the tickets are expensive. The only good thing is the pilots, usually ex RAF.

I don't see the company lasting too long without government subsidiaries, keep this in mind graduates.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear back as well...I guess I'll get a response after the AC on the 24th.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody going to the final interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 94Ro)
    Anybody going to the final interviews?
    When did you hear back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheApple8)
    When did you hear back?
    I heard by email on Tuesday. When did you have your AC?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has heard back after the February assessment days? I've not had anything yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ketchup15)
    Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has heard back after the February assessment days? I've not had anything yet!
    I heard back the following week. Interviews were held, finishing yesterday. It's possible if you haven't heard back from the AC that they have a reserve list? Just a thought

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.