Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study a BSc in biomedical science, but I'm not sure I've made the right choice?! I enjoy the biochemical side of biology (thats about it) but didn't want t go down a specific rout at this point, so biomedical science seemed like a good idea to me. At the time of applying I was thinking of applying for Chemistry, which is a subject I enjoy more and more, and would enable to keep my maths up to a good standard. I didn't feel I'd ever be capable of doing chemistry back then, but I now feel I enjoy it much more than biology. I'm worried that biomedical science WON'T have a lot of maths. Should I take a year a out an reapply for chemistry? or change to a course which is more closely related to chemistry in September time ?

Any advice would be really helpful!

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    See if the uni will let you change now if you know you want to change already but you're right biomed won't be a lot of math or chem though there will be some.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.