Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am going to do a Midwifery Degree, and I wanted to know that if I passed would I be able to register and work in America? This is something I have been thinking about for a while but I can't ifnd anyting anywhere on the internet so if anybody knows whether I could practise I would be very grateful.
    Thanks x

    The chances of you working in the USA unless you're a US Citizen/Dual Citizen of the US is very slim. The US have their own Midwife courses so why would they spend thousands on a visa for you when they have a pool of readily available midwives, US trained, ready to start today if they wished them to?

    Sorry for being harsh, just being realistic for you!
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.