Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I have an interview coming up in a few weeks at Portsmouth university I just wanted to know if anyone has previously had an interview at Portsmouth uni or maybe another other uni for optometry and what to expect?

ReputationRep:
    Hey what course you applied for?

I had an interview at Lancaster a couple of weeks back and what they did was in the morning they gave us a tour of the uni, then an overview on my course, physics and what to expect.
    Then in the afternoon we were split into 2 groups, so group A had their interviews whilst group B were getting a taster session on astrophysics. Then after an hour, vice versa.

Idk if it'll be the same for Portsmouth but this was a really good way of getting to know my course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 29, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.