Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship? I would really appreciate some advices regarding it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jovanadinic)
    Has anyone applied for Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship? I would really appreciate some advices regarding it.
    Hello, jovanadinic! Seeing this was posted a few months ago, I hope I can still help keep this thread up. ^_^

I applied for the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship for this coming school year 2017/18 *fingers crossed*. Results of the scholarship may be expected by the end of June or latest would be July.

Have you applied already? What's the status of your application?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, moniqueneechan!

I still haven't applied, but I will in the next couple of days. Hope we'll both get it!

Are you International or Home/EU student?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, moniqueneechan!

I still haven't applied, but I will in the next couple of days. Hope we'll both get it!

Are you International or Home/EU student?
    Yup, I am definitely hoping and praying we could both get it! Deadline of the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship is May 31, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm an International student from the Philippines. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moniqueneechan)
    Yup, I am definitely hoping and praying we could both get it! Deadline of the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship is May 31, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm an International student from the Philippines. How about you?
    I have applied like 15 days ago, now we wait! I'm also an International student, from Serbia. Which course will you attend and have you applied for any other scholarships?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied like 15 days ago, now we wait! I'm also an International student, from Serbia. Which course will you attend and have you applied for any other scholarships?
    Wow, that's great! I sincerely wish us the best as we wait! And you're from Serbia, nice

I have my conditional offer for MA Character Animation at CSM. I'm still relying on the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship. >.< I'm still looking for scholarships, but most of the ones I've found so far are not meant for me (eligibility criteria, etc.).

How about you? Which course and campus? Have you firmed your place? Any other scholarships you've applied for? My apologies for the series of questions. ^^;

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional offer for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing at LCF and I have firmed my place a few months ago. Regarding scholarships, I have the same issue with eligibility criteria, so Vice-Chancellor's is the only one I have applied for. ☹️

Have you firmed your place? Feel free to ask any questions, I know how frustrating this waiting can be. 😌

(Original post by moniqueneechan)
    Wow, that's great! I sincerely wish us the best as we wait! And you're from Serbia, nice

I have my conditional offer for MA Character Animation at CSM. I'm still relying on the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship. >.< I'm still looking for scholarships, but most of the ones I've found so far are not meant for me (eligibility criteria, etc.).

How about you? Which course and campus? Have you firmed your place? Any other scholarships you've applied for? My apologies for the series of questions. ^^;

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone heard anything? Also i have quick question the scholarship pays for both the yrs. right not just one? Cause i heard from someone that it's just tution for one yr. and that really freaked me out 'cause that's not really feasible 😔
    P.s goodluck.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.