Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships 2017 UAL Watch

jovanadinic
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Has anyone applied for Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship? I would really appreciate some advices regarding it.
moniqueneechan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jovanadinic)
Has anyone applied for Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship? I would really appreciate some advices regarding it.
Hello, jovanadinic! Seeing this was posted a few months ago, I hope I can still help keep this thread up. ^_^

I applied for the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship for this coming school year 2017/18 *fingers crossed*. Results of the scholarship may be expected by the end of June or latest would be July.

Have you applied already? What's the status of your application?
jovanadinic
Rep:
?
Hey, moniqueneechan!

I still haven't applied, but I will in the next couple of days. Hope we'll both get it!

Are you International or Home/EU student?
moniqueneechan
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, moniqueneechan!

I still haven't applied, but I will in the next couple of days. Hope we'll both get it!

Are you International or Home/EU student?
Yup, I am definitely hoping and praying we could both get it! Deadline of the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship is May 31, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm an International student from the Philippines. How about you?
jovanadinic
Rep:
?
(Original post by moniqueneechan)
Yup, I am definitely hoping and praying we could both get it! Deadline of the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship is May 31, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm an International student from the Philippines. How about you?
I have applied like 15 days ago, now we wait! I'm also an International student, from Serbia. Which course will you attend and have you applied for any other scholarships?
moniqueneechan
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have applied like 15 days ago, now we wait! I'm also an International student, from Serbia. Which course will you attend and have you applied for any other scholarships?
Wow, that's great! I sincerely wish us the best as we wait! And you're from Serbia, nice

I have my conditional offer for MA Character Animation at CSM. I'm still relying on the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship. >.< I'm still looking for scholarships, but most of the ones I've found so far are not meant for me (eligibility criteria, etc.).

How about you? Which course and campus? Have you firmed your place? Any other scholarships you've applied for? My apologies for the series of questions. ^^;
jovanadinic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have an unconditional offer for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing at LCF and I have firmed my place a few months ago. Regarding scholarships, I have the same issue with eligibility criteria, so Vice-Chancellor's is the only one I have applied for. ☹️

Have you firmed your place? Feel free to ask any questions, I know how frustrating this waiting can be. 😌

Wow, that's great! I sincerely wish us the best as we wait! And you're from Serbia, nice

I have my conditional offer for MA Character Animation at CSM. I'm still relying on the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship. >.< I'm still looking for scholarships, but most of the ones I've found so far are not meant for me (eligibility criteria, etc.).

How about you? Which course and campus? Have you firmed your place? Any other scholarships you've applied for? My apologies for the series of questions. ^^;
freakingoutmfa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, has anyone heard anything? Also i have quick question the scholarship pays for both the yrs. right not just one? Cause i heard from someone that it's just tution for one yr. and that really freaked me out 'cause that's not really feasible 😔
P.s goodluck.
mehma92
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago

Hey moniqueneechan!

I am Nissmah from Egypt
I have an unconditional offer from CSM MA character animation also, and I have applied to the same scholarship this year.
Did you win it last year? please let me know what happened with your course
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (414)
18.63%
The paper was reasonable (1054)
47.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (493)
22.19%
It was TERRIBLE (261)
11.75%

Watched Threads