NRiver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, everyone!

I would like to invite you to participate in a stimulating and thought-provoking study exploring how some of the big philosophical/religious questions of life influence your experience of the world.

Please help us by completing this questionnaire, and have a chance to win a 50€ CASH PRIZE. (The study will be relatively small, so you’ll have a good chance of winning!)

To help with this study and have a chance of winning this prize (in addition to our gratitude!) click on this link:

http://vps222924.ovh.net/limesurvey/...352946?lang=en

Your participation would be greatly appreciated. We need as many participants to contribute to the study as possible, and are limited in time!! Please help us by spreading the word and sharing the links with your social network and anyone you think might be interested. You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the study once you have completed it.

Thank you for contributing to our collective understanding!
manaseee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=NRiver;69837780]Hello, everyone!

I would like to invite you to participate in a stimulating and thought-provoking study exploring how some of the big philosophical/religious questions of life influence your experience of the world.

Please help us by completing this questionnaire, and have a chance to win a 50€ CASH PRIZE. (The study will be relatively small, so you’ll have a good chance of winning!)

To help with this study and have a chance of winning this prize (in addition to our gratitude!) click on this link:

http://vps222924.ovh.net/limesurvey/...352946?lang=en

Your participation would be greatly appreciated. We need as many participants to contribute to the study as possible, and are limited in time!! Please help us by spreading the word and sharing the links with your social network and anyone you think might be interested. You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the study once you have completed it.

Thank you for contributing to our collective understanding![/QUOTE
It seems you require Maven Writers the can assist.
username1896979
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please Take part in a two-week long study about climate change for the chance to win a £50 amazon voucher! Its for my final year Psychology degree dissertation and we are currently struggling with participant recruitment. Any help would be seriously appreciated thank you!

https://nottinghampsych.eu.qualtrics...lgCNTSXacv6M3r
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (74)
22.7%
Excited but a bit nervous (148)
45.4%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.66%
I'm really nervous (66)
20.25%

Watched Threads