The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Is Huddersfield university good?

Just wondering if this uni is good since i got offered a place there for biomedicine. Also wondering if the uni is better than Manchester Metropolitan. thanks :biggrin:
Hey!

I honest think this comes down to personal preference and what you want out of the course.
I'd recommend visiting both universities and looking into what the course offers, and if there is anything from there that stands out to you or would be more appealing for you to want to do in the long run, also what would set you up more career wise - does something offer something a little better?

In addition to your course, look at how you feel for the university, the campus, the actual place - what do you like from it. Each university has good and bad points, and theres some things that is done better than others. Stats can only tell you some much, its honestly down to what you feel and what modules suit you.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by HeyBaws
Just wondering if this uni is good since i got offered a place there for biomedicine. Also wondering if the uni is better than Manchester Metropolitan. thanks :biggrin:

Hi,

Don't worry, we're not going to try and tell you which University to choose! However if we can answer any questions that you have about Huddersfield, then please just shout.

Have you seen our video clip about student Eleanor who studies Biochemistry here at Huddersfield? In the film, she talks about her amazing placement year- it's definitely worth a watch :smile:

Best wishes,
UoH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending