The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

BYROM POINT ACCOMMODATION-Cheaper Gold Studio (takeover for September 2017)

Hello!

I am a PhD student and I am looking to transfer my Gold studio in September 2017 to a university STUDENT (single or couple) as I am leaving from Liverpool.

This Gold Studio is brand new and I was the first tenant to move in 5 months ago. It is 28 sqm, located on the 10th floor of Byrom Point Accommodation and it is equipped with modern en-suite bathroom, kitchen with hob and microwave-oven, freeze-freezer, double bed, dining table and chairs, spaceous wardrobe, desk, drawers and a 32'' Smart TV. The room also has two big windows with great view from the 10th floor. Additionally, you have the option to keep some of the furniture I bought for this studio for FREE! You can also benefit from the modern communal social area, on-site gym, quiet study space, on-site laundry, CCTV, 24/7 security and reception, bike storage and high-speed broadband connection. ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. If you takeover my studio, you will have the following benefits compared to booking it from the website:

1) You will save £200: you will not have to pay the deposit (£100) and the booking fee (£100), since I have already paid them and you will not have to pay for them, neither to the accommodation nor me.

2) I have bought brand new furniture for this studio, which are -as you can confirm during a viewing- essential for that room, and I will give them to you for FREE. This includes a kitchen cabinet, a large storage cupboard, a drawer, a portable wardrobe and a shoe organiser. The total cost for all these is £200.

3) If you book a room at Byrom Point you cannot choose the exact floor or room that you will rent. If you takeover mine, you will be staying in the studio you will see in the viewing. :smile:

The studio is located at a central position opposite to Liverpool John Moores University and within 5 minutes walk to town centre, Tesco Express and Avril Robarts Library and 10 minutes walk to Lime Street, Moorfields and Liverpool Central train stations.

The services you will receive from the accommodation in combination with the benefits listed above from the takeover is very good value for money choice!

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss about the studio or to arrange a viewing on +447563881198 or send me a reply/PM here!

Have a nice day! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending