Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Our school and parents won't let us be together Watch

My love and I are being pulled apart by our school staff and our parents. The reason for this is that one night, and one night only, we had oral sex over email. We have been friends for a lovers for a long time, even longer we have been friends. My parents found the emails when they went through my tablet, and went to the school about it, asking for help. Because this happenned over break, the school said they couldn't do anything about it, but suggested calling the cops for help because they looked at it as sexual harassment. My mom called the cops and they came to the school to talk to the both of us, one at a time. His parents had gotten involved by then, and didn't want him being around me, as my parents don't want me around him. The school is watching us constantly, making sure we aren't around each other. I miss him, but I'm not sure if he misses me, as we cannot talk to each other. I want to spend time with him and I'm constantly wondering about him, but I don't know how. We can't see each other at school except from a distance. When he sees me, it seems he misses me from the look in his eyes. And my parents took away my key so I can't sneak out to see him. Any advice on how we can see each other?

ReputationRep:
    Given you're clearly too young to understand what oral sex is I would advise taking your parents advice and staying away.

ReputationRep:
    'oral sex over email'

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    *sucks **** over email*

What the hell is the younger generation getting to these days? At least have the decency to blow him in person, right?

ReputationRep:
    Email?

(Original post by doodle_333)
    Given you're clearly too young to understand what oral sex is I would advise taking your parents advice and staying away.
    No I was tired when I wrote this I meant like sexting with only words. And yes, I do know what oral is. I'm not 10, jeez!

(Original post by Dreamgirlxx)
    Email?
    We both have really strict parents that won't get us phones even though I'm 16 and he's 17, so it's all we have to talk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We both have really strict parents that won't get us phones even though I'm 16 and he's 17, so it's all we have to talk
    Oh, well why not in person?

(Original post by Dreamgirlxx)
    Oh, well why not in person?
    No we talked in person too. Our parents don't let us out of the house after school though, so I'm talking about like that's our only way to talk after school

ReputationRep:
    Um, if you're 16, have a proper talk with your parents and school about why you can't be around each other. A good talk helps, of course, I don't know how understanding they are..but I don't get how they can just assume it's sexual harassment and then separate you two for no apparent reason.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.