Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is TSR constantly overflooded? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how irritating it is getting that image when I'm trying to stress about Art GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    server can't handle the amount of users currently surfing the site.

Sunday is usually the busiest day for most forums as people are off work and not as active going out as they are on saturdays

ReputationRep:
    *clicks on thread about tsr being overloaded*

"TSR is overloaded"

fml

ReputationRep:
    While it is annoying and I do sympathise with that.... I'm sorry, but stressed about art GCSE?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    While it is annoying and I do sympathise with that.... I'm sorry, but stressed about art GCSE?...
    Yes The Coursework is unreal everyone in my class is scrambling for any piece of work to add to their portfolio plus Il lost one of my books that I just found today and our teacher wants all our books in Tomorrow, i've only filled up half of each book some of the work ain't even completed and my god it will be amazing if I even pull of f a C.

Granted for the exam sketchbook we get on Monday I'm actually gonna keep on top of things as the coursework has been a big lesson to me, even though its not done still and probably will get a F for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Granted for the exam sketchbook we get on Monday I'm actually gonna keep on top of things as the coursework has been a big lesson to me, even though its not done still and probably will get a F for it.
    On the plus side, at least it doesn't actually matter.

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs wow to be that age again :moon: You whole life ahead of you. (to **** up spectacularly).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    On the plus side, at least it doesn't actually matter.
    Tbh If I fail or get dropped from Art I wouldn't care too much as I know I can get As in my other subjects. Thanks for that, I needed that common sense on my shoulder to just tell me that. I could kiss you....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Tbh If I fail or get dropped from Art I wouldn't care too much as I know I can get As in my other subjects. Thanks for that, I needed that common sense on my shoulder to just tell me that. I could kiss you....?
    You're more than welcome. It's a good thing to remind yourself every now and then.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.